No announcement yet.

Fantasy Racing League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know the race results... but they still haven't posted the league results.

I manually checked my entries - 6 of my 7 starters scored points - I think my total was 1088 points - not bad considering we only had 1 race to select our starters.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• My points for the week was 1178,individual results can be seen now but the league still isn't up as of yet.

Comment

• Looks like I got 1088 too

Comment

• not so well...965 points for me (if I'm not mistaken) LOL

Ah well...it'sll good and I've 1 bazillion other races to try and catch up

Transformers for Trade
          Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• 956 points for me

Comment

• The league is up online and also the next rounds starters are available to pick

Comment

• Don't forget to pick your starters for this weekend's only race,entries to be in by Thursday

Good luck

Comment

• I'm still waiting for the results for week 2. I scored around 1250, but a big fat goose egg for week 1.

Comment

• The week 2 race is the Daytona 500 this coming weekend... you've got 2 days left to pick your starters for the race.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• votes are in...I think I'm gonna do terrible. I don't like voting with the most popular drivers so I usually try to do half and half lol.

Transformers for Trade
                      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
                        votes are in...I think I'm gonna do terrible. I don't like voting with the most popular drivers so I usually try to do half and half lol.
                        That was my strategy last year, which thanks to every one else forgetting to make selections each week resulted in me winning the league championship... I picked NASCAR races based on drivers that I knew... I picked F1 racers that were in the Cars2 movie (Sebastian Vettel as Raoul Caroule, Lewis Hamilton)... for other races, I went with the most popular picks.

Oops - I just gave away my strategy!

Comment

• our fantasy formula 1 competition starts next month, its called the sbl, its being going since 2000, if any one from the uk is interested pm me, the jist is
                          16 quid in at start of season(about), predict top 10 for each race plus pp and fastest lap, there is a winner for each gp, about 8 quid , plus a money prize and trophy at the end of the season, last year we had 14 entries, done via e mail, and of course the main kudos is winning at the end of the season, there are a few other little rules too , but if your interested I can tell you then, trust me it aint easy, only won the trophy once, probably cos in the last few seasons Ive let my heart rule my head, because as you all know.......

Comment

• 5 hours remaining to pick your 7 starters for this weekend's only race... the Daytona 500... for those of you playing for the first time, when there are less than 7 races, you can pick multiple starters from races... so this weekend, you pick all 7 starters from this one race... you have to pick at least one starter from each race... but pick 7 total.

Good luck!

Comment

• A disappointing 457 for me in round 2....

How did everyone else fair?

Comment

• Here are week 2 results... I thought it was the full-blown Daytona 500 but it wasn't... it turned out that in order to be eligible the driver had to have won a pole during the previous season, sometime during the season... somehow Brad Keslowski, the reigning winner of the Sprint Cup, wasn't even eligible to participate.

1. cacracers - 800
                                2. recontopher - 716
                                3. jdf1 - 574
                                4. Team Bumper Save - 460
                                5. (tie) Iamspeed and Mr B's Bullets - 457
                                7. pirelliboy - 409
                                8. Team Coggy - 282

For the season
                                1. cacracers - 1888
                                2. jdf1 - 1752
                                3. pirelliboy - 1497
                                4. Iamspeed - 1413
                                5. Mr B's Bullets - 1321
                                6. Team Bumper Save - 1317
                                7. Team Coggy - 1238
                                8. reconTopher - 716 (forgot to make picks week 1)

There's still a lot of racing left... I'm glad to see more people participating - the competition is heating up!

Picks for week 3 need to be made by midnight on Friday 2/22/12... week 3 races include Trucks, Nationwide, and Sprint Cup races - you have to select 1 driver from each race... your other 4 can be from any of the 3 races.

Hopefully we'll get standings results sooner than we have been - I really don't want to create an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of total points.

Comment

Working...
                                X