No announcement yet.

Fantasy Racing League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've already submitted my predictions for next week...

My tip would be get in there early before you forget...!!!

Comment

• LOL...I did aweful...but meh...all in good fun

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Well I wouldn't have predicted Danica to win the pole for Daytona - not being sexist at all but I just don't think she's much of a Nascar driver, she was better in F1. Still, best of luck to her and to us all for the Daytona picks this week! (but not too much luck for you guys, I need to pull up in the standings )

Comment

• Entries for this weekends races need to be made by 2 am Friday morning... if you haven't already done so, make your picks.

And there's still time to join the league...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• just got an email to advsed me of it.

made my picks....don't think I will do so well as I almost only picked in one series as I didn't know all 7 picks were spread across all 3 races LOL

ah well...will pick it up a bit better eventually lol

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
              Well I wouldn't have predicted Danica to win the pole for Daytona - not being sexist at all but I just don't think she's much of a Nascar driver, she was better in F1. Still, best of luck to her and to us all for the Daytona picks this week! (but not too much luck for you guys, I need to pull up in the standings )
              HaHa but i need luck. To be fair i know nothing about cars except the diecast ones. I dont drive and dont know much about racing so Il let you in on my strategy so far - Iv picked memo rojas jnr and dale earnhardt jnr because they are named after disney cars lol and i picked Jamie MacMurray because he sounds Scottish (Ps - Is he?). Still its good fun and i so check the results each week. I should stack the cards in my favour and start a league based on indoor bowls or something, lol.

Comment

• Daytona tomorrow!

I picked 267 pts from trucks, Busch & Buescher 2nd & 13th.
                389 pts in nns. I had Steward & Earnhardt, Jr. 1st & 4th place.
                Earnhardt, Johnson & Harvick for the Cup race tomorrow!

Comment

• Very good start, TopherDawg... I didn't think the bigger names would run in the Trucks and NNS races... I was wrong.

The wreck at the end of the NNS race was horrible... 28 fans injured and some with life threatening injuries... I've been to a couple of races and as a spectator I never expected to be injured.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Here are the week 3 standings for the Fantasy Racing League:
                    1. ReconTopher - 1043 - our only person over 1000 for the week.
                    2. pirelliboy - 933
                    3. cacracers - 682
                    4. Team Coggy - 638
                    5. Team Bumper Save - 492
                    6. MrB's Bullets - 450
                    7. Iamspeed - 439
                    8. jdf1 - 207

The season standings after 3 weeks:
                    1. cacracers - 2570
                    2. pirelliboy - 2430
                    3. jdf1 - 1959
                    4. Team Coggy - 1876
                    5. Iamspeed - 1852
                    6. Team Bumper Save - 1809
                    7. Mr B's Bullets - 1780
                    8. ReconTopher - 1759 - for forgetting to make picks week 1, ReconTopher has made up points quickly.

Just under 5 days and 6 hours to make picks for week 4; the week 4 races are Sprint Cup, NNS, and Rolex.

Good luck to all.

Comment

• I lucked out by picking Johnson & Earnhardt that's for sure. I picked two 1sts and two 2nds.

Comment

• Well I've fallen apart this season. Daytona was a great race to watch though, my goal for this season is to watch every Cup race. I haven't been this into Nascar since I was five!

Comment

• Just a reminder... you have until 12 am Saturday March 2 to pick your starters for this week's races... It's round 4 this weekend (even though the e-mail reminder I received said round 3)...

There are 3 races - you have to pick one starter in each of the Cup, NNS, and Rolex races... your other 4 starters can be from any of the 3 races.

Comment

• I normally don't like picking the top guys, but this time I just went with the majority - I need to catch up. Maybe I should stop picking Bowyer just because he's my favorite....

And Junior (just seeing this now) - McMurray is from Joplin, Missouri - he probably has some Scottish heritage but he's not a direct countryman of yours.

Comment

• Week 4 results; it looks like we did much better this week:

1. pirelliboy - 1282
                              2. jdf1 - 1162
                              3. cacracers - 1106
                              4. Mr B's Bullets - 1074
                              5. Team Coggy - 1045
                              6. Iamspeed - 910
                              7. Team Bumper Save - 706

For the season (I calculated points manually):
                              1. pirelliboy - 3712
                              2. cacracers - 3676
                              3. jdf1 - 3121
                              4. Team Coggy - 2921
                              5. Mr B's Bullets - 2854
                              6. Iamspeed - 2762
                              7. Team Bumper Save - 2515
                              8. ReconTopher - 1759 - did not pick starters week 4.

P.S. The numbers that I calculated matched what was posted.

Comment

• Yeah I don't know what happened. I picked my racers on Wednesday and I had Earnhardt, Johnson & Harvick again.
                                I checked the site during the race and it was blank.

Comment

Working...
                                X