No announcement yet.

Fantasy Racing League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrBrownstone will look at this soon... I'm glad to see more of us participating.

Will I repeat as league champion? Mattel is more likely to release cases with no pegwarmers in all countries on the same day at a low retail price.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• lol...nice cac.

I just tried to join the PCD group and it just loops back to the passkey screen. So, either it needs to be approved, or it's just this computer thats messed up (which is also quite probable)

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Hi all,

I've removed the need for a passkey, so if you give it another try...

The only 5 people in the league are the same 5 from last time...

The more the merrier...

Comment

• I've just created a test account and successfully joined the league

You do not need a passcode any more

Comment

• Just got my picks in for the start of the racing year ,bring it on

Comment

• excellent

I'm in!

Transformers for Trade
              Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Gentlemen, start your engines. I'm in

Comment

• Im in, i presume we just pick one starter?

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior View Post
                    Im in, i presume we just pick one starter?
                    No, pick as many as you can in this race.
                    As the season goes on there will be more races on a weekly basis.

Comment

• Maybe im doing something wrong as its only allowing me 1 pick.

Comment

• Some weeks there may be 7 races and you are limited to 1 starter per race... other weeks there are fewer races - you can (and should pick) multiple starters per race... Some weeks I pick more Sprint Cup racers... some weeks I pick more F1 racers.

@Junior - I selected a starter, then highlight another racer and selected them... the user interface is different than it was last year... it may move your first entry down in the grid (lineup)... or you may need to move to an empty spot on your grid and then add... If you need help, I can possibly remove a starter and then re-add to see the specific steps that I followed.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Thanks Chris im sorted now. I quite like the F1 although not being a driver i dont know a lot about it, i know nothing about the motor racing in America so im looking forward to learning a thing or two

Comment

• Crap, I missed the picks for todays race.

Comment

• Originally posted by TopherDawg View Post
                              Crap, I missed the picks for todays race.
                              There are still 40 more weeks of races, TopherDawg... I'll try to post reminders about picking starters for the races in the future.

Chris

Comment

• Love that we have some rookies this year, watch out fellas, i'm in the zone since march madness is coming up again too

Comment

Working...
                                X