This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice new Hot Wheels, datarate!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Received a package from djjd21 that contained some Cars and Hot Wheels:

Many thanks, Jason!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• nice cars cac1959

Comment

• found today in asda living

2 of the new bread box hidden regular treasure hunt and 1 x honda s2000 with rubber tires,super treasure hunt

Comment

• how you can tell the super treasure hunt?

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• the super treasure hunts all have a different paint job and rubber tires to their normal counterparts.

Comment

• I'm not really a big Hot Wheels collector. I have about 50, just my favourite cars.

The Bread Box van shown in the picture, is that the new 2013 style card?

Comment

• yes it is.

Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                  I'm not really a big Hot Wheels collector. I have about 50, just my favourite cars.

The Bread Box van shown in the picture, is that the new 2013 style card?

Comment

• New T-Hunt found today.

Comment

• nice find pirelliboy

Comment

• Just had to pick these up too

Comment

• Here are 6 of the 7 new releases... in 3 stores, I only saw 1 Nova at one store and the Pontiac GTO Judge at 1 store.

Here are more of the Hot Wheels I added today:

Here's my favorite Hot Wheels item I purchased today:

So for 2013, some Treasure Hunts have the circle with flame on the car like the Camaro pirelliboy posted... and others, like the Carbonator which I didn't get, have it on the card itself in the picture of the car and on the car and some have them just on the picture of the car in the card:

I ended up stopping at 2 more Kmart stores and did pick up a few more Hot Wheels... as well as a few more Kmart 9 Cars that one of the stores would not sell me the day of the event.

Back to the Hot Wheels Collector Event... from what I heard, none of the stores got as many master cartons as they did last time because sales were down... in my opinion, the case assortment left a lot to be desired (where have we heard that before?)... Hopefully Kmart can put a little pressure on Mattel to provide better case assortment... long time Hot Wheels collectors were not happy with the case assortment and product availability at all.

One of the collectors from the event who I've seen in the local Meijer and Walmart brought these for me:

I had a Dan Wheldon on short card from pirelliboy... now I have it on long card.

I see that some of the Hot Wheels I picked up today pirelliboy had gotten the other day as well.

Comment

• I bought this at Meijer this morning:

67 Shelby GT-500

Comment

• other then the colour...that looks just like Eleanor from the Gone in 60 Seconds movie (Nicholas Cage version)

Transformers for Trade
                              Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• found these a few days ago

the "tarmac attack" car looks like the car from the animation shorts that Maclaren F1 aremaking "Tooned"

Comment

Working...
                                X