Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got a lovely ferrari 599xx, part of hot wheels all stars, no 5/10 or 125/247

as you all know by now.....

Comment

• There is also a ferrari 5-pack, so keep an eye out. £4.85 in Tescos, saw it tonight...

Comment

• My Kmart Hot Wheels case that I ordered before the event last Saturday arrive today... getting ready to open it up and see what's inside... I'll post photos.

In a good sign, the pre-order case has the same UPC as a case box from the event:

What's inside?

The Treasure Hunt... 1 Mars Rover Curiousity, 2 Angry Birds Minion (bent cards), Red Honda S2000... I'll report full details later later.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• ta for that mad bob, prob is I dont think they are all red, if a ferrari aint red, well it aint a proper ferrari, know where i,m coming from, but thanks anyway
          Originally posted by madbob View Post
          There is also a ferrari 5-pack, so keep an eye out. £4.85 in Tescos, saw it tonight...

Comment

• Yep there was only 1-2 red ones for a purist!

Comment

• Found this El Camino this morning and picked it up. Cool jet engine attached to the back.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Still hoping to find the Scooby Doo Mystery Van, and all the Angry Birds. If anyone has an extra or finds some, please let me know.

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Found the Mars Rover and Green Pig car this morning. Pretty cool cars.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Nice HW scores, bobbyjack... between Cars and Hot Wheels, you're on a roll...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by GOMATERGO View Post
                      Still hoping to find the Scooby Doo Mystery Van, and all the Angry Birds. If anyone has an extra or finds some, please let me know.
                      Yep... I can do both. I am in the UK though.

Comment

• Bought or traded for these the last couple of days:

Found today in Indianapolis at TRU:

Received in a trade:

I also found another set of the 7 Kmart Hot Wheels Cars from 9/15 for a friend in the UK...

Comment

• excellent finds cac1959,mystery machine and the angry birds are going to be really popular,cool looking cars too.looking forward to getting the minion pig and the red s2000 too
                          have'nt put pics up in a week so here's some new finds including the first treasure hunt in the 2013 line up which i found this morning.

and the first t-hunt of the new mattel year and also an error as well

don't quote me on this but by all accounts mattel have made it harder again now this year to find the t-hunts.no longer are they labelled as t-hunts on the packaging.they are now like the supers, hidden among everything so you really have to pay attention to detail.

Comment

• awesome finds

I agree with the Angry Birds. I'm kicking myself for not picking it up. $1 at walmart, now i have to dish out like 4-5 bucks on ebay for it LOL

Transformers for Trade
                            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• How can you tell the new t-hunts 2013? Is there any way of knowing? And if so what is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
                                How can you tell the new t-hunts 2013? Is there any way of knowing? And if so what is it?
                                the little blue flame logo,apart from this so far there is no other confirmation of what lies ahead for 2013.wether we will see the logo on every t-hunt is another thing,some may have the old "TH" stamp,i cannot say sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X