• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow madbob! Those are awesome!!!

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• picked up 2 new hotwheels today. I also took pitures of a couple of hotwheels I got for xmas and didnt post

(the Lamborghini Estoque is the purchase)

(and so is this guy)

Now I just need to find a Tumbler (I've seen one in a big track set thing, but I just want the car. Both black and camo)

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• Target cleared them out last summer but you might still be able to find this guy in Walmart.

I still haven't found the Flintstone car yet.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Nice tumbler When I was at my local walmart this afternoon and was discouraged to try to find anything. Sure, the pegs were packed...but so packed that I just need to touch one for 10 to fall off. No space between the pegs to try and see names, no space below either. I looked through about 10 pegs and saw nothing and gave up.

I went to a local store called Giant Tiger (a small scale WalMart). Saw this guy, so I couldn't pass it up

hard to show in the picture, but that dark blue metallic paint is just fantastic. I have also never heard of this "Team Hot Wheels" series thing. But was happy enough to pick it up. I believe I have 9 Lamborghini's now

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• Found Retro Hot Wheels at an Indianapolis Meijer today. Bought 4 Ecto-1, and 1 each of the Mystery Machine, KITT, and the Batmobile

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Here are photos of Retro Hot Wheels and regular Hot Wheels that I bought over the weekend:

I've got more Retro Hot Wheels in transit... I'll open up an Ecto-1 later this week to take photos... might even do a Respect the Classics article on Ecto-1... even though it's not Cars, it is a great vehicle.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I have an Ecto-1 they put out a few years ago. Neat car. I will take a photo of all my TV and movie cars...as soon as I find a Flintstone car.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• nice snag on those Chris!

I am very jealous of that black aventador and that orange gallardo!

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• found a little suped up hotwheels f1 type car, think it was called tamac, something, a cool little dude I thought
                    Last edited by pirelliboy; 01-22-2013, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                      found a little suped up hotwheels f1 type car, think it was called tamac, something, a cool little dude I thought
                      He looks a bit like the Maclaren f1 tooned car

Comment

• Not a hotwheels but I picked up this matchbox mini today.
                        Nice in gold with british flag on roof.

Comment

• Awesome scores on the hw cac1959 seen the black Lamborghini again today,stunning car

Cool looking mini pirelliboy,now paint it blue put eyes on it and you'll have becky wheelin

Comment

• hot wheels.jpg
                            Here is what I found today, still no Retro series.
                            the Treasure Hunt happened to be at eye level and I saw the little icon before I even noticed the car.
                            I probably wouldn't of looked at the car otherwise.

Comment

• Nice find, TopherDawg... my grandfather owned a Gulf gas station and a Harley Davidson dealership in Pike County Kentucky for many years... the Treasure Hunt brings back memories... pumping gas all day for $1.00 per day (when it sold for 17.9 cents per gallon).

I received an eBay purchase today... an older case of the Retro series:

6 of each of these:

2 KITT, 1 Ecto-1, and 1 Batmobile.

I also picked up to Ferrari at Meijer after work... I'll add photos later.

Comment

• Hey cac1959 if you wanna get rid of an ecto-1 I'd love to have 1! Not a hotwheels collector but love ghostbusters!!

Comment

Working...
                                X