This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post
    I found those 2 in the Hot Wheels bin at the checkout the other day! I was stoked! Does anyone know where I can get the other green Angry Bird from or the Toy Story ones? Having trouble finding both...
    The Green Pig from Angry Birds came in the same case as the Mars Rover a few months ago here. Not sure if the case assortments are the same Down Under.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Thanks Bobbyjack. Can't say I remember seeing that one either but will keep a look out.

Comment

• Here is our entire open 1:64 car collection. BobbyJack was looking for something to do, so I suggested this...

Now we have the task of putting it away.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Yes, the Green Pig and Mars Rover were part of the Kmart Hot Wheels Event back in September... I've seen the green pig several times since then.

That's a lot of 1:64 diecasts, bobbyjack... your son looks very proud of the collection... your daughter does too.. it looks like it will take you a lot of time to put it all away.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I think you guys brought me some luck, I found 4x Green Minion & 2 x Mars Rovers at my local Big W store! I was with the kids & to say they were excited is an understatement!!

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post
              I think you guys brought me some luck, I found 4x Green Minion & 2 x Mars Rovers at my local Big W store! I was with the kids & to say they were excited is an understatement!!
              and i bet you can't guess what's in the package i sent you as well, my little green friend

Comment

• just saw on ebay a new funky little hot wheels called the "KOOL KOMBI". Looks like a volkswagen bus.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...Hot_Trucks.jpg
                (image from the hot wheels wikia)

I'd love to see a Fillmore custom made out of this bad boy

Transformers for Trade
                Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Great find on the Green Minion and Mars Rover, OzzieMum! Congratulations!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
                    and i bet you can't guess what's in the package i sent you as well, my little green friend
                    I'm intrigued now! Lol...Can't wait to find out =)

Comment

• I'm not up to speed on my hot wheels, but my Wally had a box set for $100, it had 30 cars in it, sealed, with the lifted cover so you could see the cars through it. The only car I recall was a '52 Hudson Hornet. Had some cool cars in it though.

After some exhausting searching, I found out it is the Boulevard set.
                      Last edited by TopherDawg; 12-22-2012, 04:48 AM.

Comment

• picked up a couple of my favourite type of cars last night (well...more like a few, not a couple).

there's also a silver Aventador LP 700-4 (I think one if 2012 Hot Wheels and the other is 2013 Hot Wheels) and a (I forgot the colour) Lamb0 Reventon.

I also picked up a few other hot wheels for my sons Stocking stuffers, a hot wheels ramp truck type of thing, a vw golf, a red breadbox van

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• Any one seen this yet?

Comment

• havent seen him in stores yet...but I did see him on ebay (a few posts above your post), saying it would be awesome to see a custom fillmore made out of it lol

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• Originally posted by madbob View Post
                              Any one seen this yet?

I found two last week along with the Flintstones Cars in Tesco pretty good for me as I'm usually very unlucky with Hotwheels, the Kool Kombi is awesome

Outside Ramones

Outside Lizzie's

Comment

• Being I'm a Aircooled VW nerd now lol there are actually bus's customised like the Hotwheels called 'shorty' which is basically a cut and shut job

Comment

Working...
                                X