Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have an older Mystery Machine, plus hte SDCC, an A Team, KITT, and now Flintstones, my Ecto is only an 1:24 model from ErTL. These things need to get to my Wally. That American Graffitti is way cool!

Comment

• I'm still on the hunt for an ecto 1 (eventually will be mine) and a mystery machine. And an A Team van.

Anyways, I just bought my first Ferrari. I don't think I will be collecting these as I do with the Lambos. They haven't really been catching my eye all that much. This one did and so did the Enzo I saw about a week back that I'm kicking myself for not picking up.

(I also saw an all gray version and an all blue version of this car, but neither appealed to me)

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Nice Ferrari, DeceptiCog72283... I bought 2 myself last week... Hot Wheels, that is.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• lol! I wish I could afford 2 real Ferraris.

GOtta get back to my Lambo hunting. Hoping someone can find an Orange Lambo Estoque from one of the Hot Wheels Collectors days since we don't get them here in Canada.
          Last edited by DeceptiCog72283; 01-24-2013, 08:29 PM.

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• The next Kmart Hot Wheels event: Feb 16, 2013 @ 9 am

Received an e-mail today... the next Kmart Hot Wheels Collector Event is Saturday February 16, 2013 at 9 am.

More details can be found at:

http://www.hotwheelscollectors.com/n...x?news_id=1501

Special colors:
            '49 Drag Merc (Grey Primer)
            Phaeton (Red Tint)
            ‘71 Plymouth Road Runner (Sublime)
            2009 Corvette® Stingray® Concept (Grabber Blue)

First to market:
            ‘64 Corvette® Stingray® (Pearlescent Blue)
            ‘73 Pontiac® Firebird® Blue (Blue)
            Lotus M250 (Grabber Blue)

I've been to the last 2 Hot Wheels events... last time the store only received 2 master cases instead of 3 and I never did get all 7 of the new Cars and didn't get a Treasure Hunt... not sure I'll go this time or not.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• This doesn't look like a very appealing assortment. The only ones that are even remotely catching my eye are the drag merc and the Phaeton.

Thanks for sharing the info

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• First time I'd seen this M3 so I picked it up.

Comment

• I saw a blue version of that M3 today and found another flintstones car :-)

Oh and that wicked Matchbox VW Camper you showed me for Ł3.50

Comment

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359920506.738357.jpg

Picked these up today...

Comment

• After not finding any new Hot Wheels or Cars at 12 stores in the Dayton (Ohio) area yesterday, bought a couple of 5 packs at the local Meijer this morning:

Shelby and Ferrari:

Used my iPhone for the photos... sorry for the quality.

Comment

• I try to keep my Hot Wheels collection to Lamborghini's and vintage/pop culture ones (angry birds, a-team, mystery machine, mars rover, etc...)

Up to date I was doing good, until I ran across that white Ferrari 458 Italia...and now I see the white one in the 5 pack you got and I want it. Part of me wants it to come out as a single so I can buy it...and part of me hopes that it does not come out as a single so I don't have to buy it LOL

Nice finds

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• as i don't collect hot wheels except for batman and other special cars
                          i found these and thought they were cool
                          i don't know if they are rare or common as dirt
                          i will trade them for "Cars" cars if anyone wants them

DSCN2611.jpgDSCN2612.jpg

Comment

• Hot wheels are 37p in Sainsburys!

Comment

• Originally posted by madbob View Post
                              Hot wheels are 37p in Sainsburys!
                              Store specific I'm afraid. You could get lucky though.

Comment

• As mentioned earlier, I snagged my 2nd Ferrari.

Now, just need to go back to the store where I got my Enzo and pick up the 599xx they had on the pegs

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Working...
                                X