This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pirelliboy View Post
    Store specific I'm afraid. You could get lucky though.
    I was lucky then, just hope some of you find this price aswell... got a new TH that I have not seen. Post pic later...

Comment

• I still haven't found a Flintstone's car. Willing to trade for one. Check my Trade thread if you need anything.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Hey guys Kmart.com is taking preorders for this months event...would you think this is a good investment??

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
          Hey guys Kmart.com is taking preorders for this months event...would you think this is a good investment??
          Here's the link:
          http://www.kmart.com/mattel-hot-whee...&blockType=G11

In my opinion, no toy car purchase (Hot Wheels or Cars) is a good investment... I bought a case for the September 2012 event - it included a full set of the 7 Kmart Hot Wheels plus a second of 3 of them... it also included a Treasure Hunt which I wouldn't have gotten... I was most pleased to find out it included a Mars Rover and 2 Angry Birds Green Minion (Pig)... The case of 36 was $51 shipped to me.

I did not buy a case for the November event - I ended up not even getting a complete set of 7 and no treasure hunt... I drove to 3 stores, 160 miles total (looked for Cars at a few other stores too)... one of the 3 Kmart stores has now closed.

I'd like to know the complete case assortment before ordering a case... and with more Cars now being released, that's less money I have available for Hot Wheels... If I absolutely had to have the treasure hunt, I'd probably order the case... if I had a Target receipt where I could take back extras from the case, I'd be more inclined to order the case... Will I order the case for this event? Probably not... but I still have a few days to change my mind.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Several people have the 2013 case B Hot Wheels Retro Entertainment cars for sale on eBay... I'm checking in with a few people to see when they expect the case in.

It looks like a good case... Knight Rider KARR, Muppets School Bus, Smokey and the Bandit Trans-AM, 58 Edsel from American Graffiti, and the Van from A-Team.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
              Several people have the 2013 case B Hot Wheels Retro Entertainment cars for sale on eBay... I'm checking in with a few people to see when they expect the case in.

It looks like a good case... Knight Rider KARR, Muppets School Bus, Smokey and the Bandit Trans-AM, 58 Edsel from American Graffiti, and the Van from A-Team.
              Sounds fantastic,can't wait to see these

Comment

Several people have the 2013 case B Hot Wheels Retro Entertainment cars for sale on eBay... I'm checking in with a few people to see when they expect the case in.

Wow! Need to get a KARR, Muppet Bus, and Smokey Trans-AM. I never saw American Graffiti and already have the A-Team van. I still haven't seen a case A. Is it online only?

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                  Wow! Need to get a KARR, Muppet Bus, and Smokey Trans-AM. I never saw American Graffiti and already have the A-Team van. I still haven't seen a case A. Is it online only?
                  I found case A at Meijer in Indiana... it was sold out in Ohio 3 weeks later when I got to look... it was and still is available by some eBay sellers... There have also been a few reports of the Retro case A being found at Walmart stores, but I've not found it where I've looked.

Comment

• Found these at the Muncie (Indiana) Meijer store today:

Looks like they were missing the Bugs Bunny Dairy Delivery:

I'm liking these various Retro Hot Wheels products... Go Looney Toons!

Comment

• the looney tunes are cool
                      you guys with your hot wheels have corrupted me
                      when i can't find cars i started looking at hot wheels
                      here is what i got today

DSCN2630.jpgDSCN2634.jpgDSCN2635.jpgDSCN2629.jpg

but i'm not going to have to have everything like i do with cars

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
                        the looney tunes are cool
                        you guys with your hot wheels have corrupted me
                        when i can't find cars i started looking at hot wheels
                        here is what i got today

but i'm not going to have to have everything like i do with cars
                        You're not the first person that I've corrupted, carslover, lol! I started buying Hot Wheels when it was a long dry spell for Cars... and like you, when it comes to Hot Wheels I'm going to buy what I like.

Where did you find the Retro Hot Wheels? I've heard that they've been found at Walmart stores in Texas.

Comment

You're not the first person that I've corrupted, carslover, lol! I started buying Hot Wheels when it was a long dry spell for Cars... and like you, when it comes to Hot Wheels I'm going to buy what I like.

Where did you find the Retro Hot Wheels? I've heard that they've been found at Walmart stores in Texas.
                          i found them at the walmart where i found the mater 3 packs
                          they had 4 more mystery machines and like 8 32 fords from american graffiti that i did not buy

Comment

• I like the Looney Tunes! And really want KITT and Ecto 1 and a Flintsone's car!! Just takes me back!!

Comment

Found these at the Muncie (Indiana) Meijer store today:

Looks like they were missing the Bugs Bunny Dairy Delivery:

I'm liking these various Retro Hot Wheels products... Go Looney Toons!
                              Thanks for grabbing me a set!!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• todays new additions

DSCN2641.jpgDSCN2642.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X