X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
    todays new additions

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1343[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1344[/ATTACH]
    Need to get the yellow Enzo,bat mobile and flintstones mobile,great score.

Comment

• Found the retro TV/Movie Hot Wheels for the first time yesterday. Saw Ecto-1, KITT, and the Mystery Machine yesterday. Didn't like the idea of paying $5 for slightly fancier versions of $1 cars I had just bought in the last couple years so I passed on them.

I had to pick these up though only because I haven't seen them before. Now the only one I'm looking for is the Muppet Bus.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Stopped at a Kmart for the Hot Wheels event. I was 1 of 20 the last 2 times... I was 1 of 6 today. Got 2 treasure hunts and 1 secret treasure hunts.

No retro or Looney Tunes at any of 12 stores... and Cars selection has been terrible

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
          Stopped at a Kmart for the Hot Wheels event. I was 1 of 20 the last 2 times... I was 1 of 6 today. Got 2 treasure hunts and 1 secret treasure hunts.

No retro or Looney Tunes at any of 12 stores... and Cars selection has been terrible
          Do you think that the assortment of cars put people off this time or poorly advertised?

Great scores on the t-hunts,looking forward to pics

Comment

• Here are some photos:

From the Walmart across the street before the event:

From the Kmart event:
            Store poster:

Event case:

Secret Treasure Hunt:

Treasure Hunt:

Here's another photo of the secret treasure hunt and treasure hunt; every secret treasure hunt had a damaged cardback:

Poster:

I did get a full set of the 7 First to market and special color cars; I wasn't sure that I did.

To answer your questions... The advertised assortments didn't do much for a lot of people... I'm not even sure I bought all 7 first time Cars... knowing the full case assortment would have helped... also, at the November event there were 20 people but only 2 master cartons or 8 cases total - not everyone got what they wanted... I stopped at another Kmart an hour later - they only had 12 cars left from the event... so I think people went to other stores or didn't go at all.

I left my reading glasses at home; fortunately, the other 5 people there told me what the treasure hunt and secret treasure hunt were... 6 of 12 cases had the secret treasure hunt - everyone made sure each of us had 1 secret treasure hunt... everyone got 2 treasure hunts (1 per case).

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Awesome pics cac1959 The Buick is a nice looking colour

The lotus m250 I found myself a couple of days ago along with a couple of new repaints

Comment

• Saw a full case of these at the Muncie Meijer this afternoon... thought about it... could have gotten 2 full sets of 6... but I put them back on the pegs after taking the picture.

Comment

• over the weekend i drove over 400 miles to dallas and back
                  i went to 23 wal marts, 13 targets, 2 toys r us and one academy
                  and this is what i was able to purchase for hot wheels

DSCN2664.jpgDSCN2666.jpgDSCN2667.jpgDSCN2668.jpg

hot wheels are way too addictive

Comment

• Great finds on the Hot Wheels as well, carslover! Thanks for posting the photos.

Comment

• crickey almighty, whats the carbon footprint on those then!
                      Originally posted by carslover View Post
                      over the weekend i drove over 400 miles to dallas and back
                      i went to 23 wal marts, 13 targets, 2 toys r us and one academy
                      and this is what i was able to purchase for hot wheels

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1378[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1379[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1380[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1381[/ATTACH]

hot wheels are way too addictive

Comment

• Picked up Bugs Bunny Dairy Delivery for me and 2 Power Rangers Hot Wheels for GOMATERGO at a small town Walmart 50 miles north of home tonight... Photos to come.

Comment

• Found these at our Kmart for $5.49 each.

IMG_0511.jpg
                          IMG_0512.jpg

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Great find, GOMATERGO! Now if only Kmart would get in some Cars...

Comment

• I finally found Case A retro today at my Walmart. $4.99 each and it kinda stings. Definitely softening my excitement for the line. But there are some good cars coming. Hmmmm...

"Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."
                              Fred Rogers

Comment

• received a nice little package from bobbyjack:

(apologies on the picture quality again...I still haven't found my camera lol)
                                so happy to finally have this guy!

Now...on to find the A-Team van!

Transformers for Trade
                                Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Working...
                                X