Clear All

• My recent finds

Comment

• all around win right there!

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Found the latest t-hunt today
        This was a bit trickier to notice the flame disc logo but if you look in the upper right hand corner of the shield emblem on the side of the van you'll see it.

Comment

• Nice find, Jason...

Meijer has HW singles for 60 cents each this week... I picked up a couple of Chevy Trucks this morning.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
            Found the latest t-hunt today
            This was a bit trickier to notice the flame disc logo but if you look in the upper right hand corner of the shield emblem on the side of the van you'll see it.

That one is not a treasure hunt im afraid, its a normal one (I thought it was one too!). I have opened 4-5 fresh boxes of these and you get 2 per case. The icon has to be a certain size and have a keyline around it. Damn you Hot Wheels...

Comment

• Symbol has to be exactly like this
              Attached Files

Comment

• These are the 2 new ones

Comment

• nice finds madbob! I have yet to find a single THunt lol

My latest find, nothing special or rare, but had been on the lookout for some time now:

Transformers for Trade
                  Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Treasure hunt?

image.jpg is this a treasure hunt or no...... I do NOT know anything whatsoever about hot wheels so someone please let me know, if its not ill just throw it in with the 500 + hot wheels/ matchbox cars the little guy beats to death lol. I read somewhere it has to have rubber tire or something and there is a plain version and the secret treasure hunt version looking to confirm before it goes in the bin

Comment

• @Cars4Josh - is that a 64 Buick Riviera? The Riviera was a secret treasure hunt during the February 16 Kmart collector event.

See post 290 on page 29 of this thread.

Now that I compare your photo with one from post 290, the car and cardback on the one on page 290 contain paint on the hood... I'm going to let someone who knows more about Hot Wheels answer the question.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I'm almost positive this ones goin in the bin lol!!

Comment

• Comment

• Oh well to the bin it goes lol!!!

Comment

• Thanks for the great photos showing the regular and Secret Treasure Hunt versions of the 64 Buick Riviera, madbob!

Somewhere I'd read that some Treasure Hunts had a special paint job, such as a painted hood (stripes, design, etc.)... It's almost impossible for me to tell if a vehicle is a treasure hunt without my reading glasses on to magnify what I'm looking at it... the only reason I knew that I had a Secret Treasure Hunt Riviera is that the other collectors at the Feb 16 Hot Wheels event told me it was.

Comment

• Found these today

And one of the latest t-hunts

Comment

Working...
                                X