X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks djjd21 and cac1959
    i like the indy car cac1959
    Last edited by carslover; 03-20-2013, 02:46 AM.

Comment

• here is my latest additions
      international card batman cars from germany

DSCN2755.jpg

Comment

• Picked up 4 more Hot Wheels at Meijer before work this morning... another one of the Indy Car racers (for carslover)... and a gold F1 Racer from the Track Stars '11 series, a 24 Ours from the HW Racing series, and a Classic TV Series Batmobile from the HW Imagination series...

Nice Batman cars, carslover... speaking of Batman... my sophomore year of college, my uncle came over to Indianapolis and we went to the Beef and Boards dinner theater to see a play... the star of the play was Adam West, Batman from the original TV show... while his character in the play had nothing to do with Batman, he came across as Batman - it's as if that was the only character he could be.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
          Picked up 4 more Hot Wheels at Meijer before work this morning... another one of the Indy Car racers (for carslover)... and a gold F1 Racer from the Track Stars '11 series, a 24 Ours from the HW Racing series, and a Classic TV Series Batmobile from the HW Imagination series...

Nice Batman cars, carslover... speaking of Batman... my sophomore year of college, my uncle came over to Indianapolis and we went to the Beef and Boards dinner theater to see a play... the star of the play was Adam West, Batman from the original TV show... while his character in the play had nothing to do with Batman, he came across as Batman - it's as if that was the only character he could be.
          adam west is too cool
          and after having been batman for almost 50 years i'm sure everything he does has a little batman in it
          as the mayor on family guy i keep waiting for batman to be in one of the episodes

Comment

• here are todays hot wheels finds

DSCN2781.jpgDSCN2782.jpg

Comment

• Finally found the 1 hotwheels car I wanted

20130320_135849-12023845803.jpg

and can somei ne tell me if there's a difference in the normal classic batmobile and the $5 one?? I have both and I cannot see a difference!

Comment

• Look what I found! I almost didn't see it on the shelf!
                392792_577217485623519_866056949_n.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by TopherDawg View Post
                  Look what I found! I almost didn't see it on the shelf!
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]1644[/ATTACH]
                  LMAO now thats funny right there!

Comment

• bahahaha....thats awesome

Transformers for Trade
                    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• @Scavenger - congratulations on finding the Ecto-1 Retro Entertainment Hot Wheel... and as far as your question is concerned, I'm not sure there's a difference other than the packaging... I've not opened the Retro version to compare.

Nice find on the Invisible Jet, TopherDawg!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• in the picture it looks like the package is empty

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
                          in the picture it looks like the package is empty
                          Its the invisible jet!! LOL XD

Comment

• I saw it as a post for a Wonder Woman comic book, but I guess it was a joke Mattel put out for a comic con.

Comment

• Originally posted by TopherDawg View Post
                              I saw it as a post for a Wonder Woman comic book, but I guess it was a joke Mattel put out for a comic con.
                              There's a comic con version of this on eBay as we speak,going for a small fortune also,and you can see the jet inside (barely)

Comment

• Went to a small town Walmart 35 miles from home after work tonight... bought these 2 Hot Wheels:

Comment

Working...
                                X