Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up bump around in a small independent store at the weekend.

Comment

• For the easter baskets...

20130312_073631-1-294371510.jpg

Comment

• Just grabbed these at tru today..

20130312_121941-385883603.jpg

Comment

• Yabba Dabba Do! Scavenger

Comment

• LOL carslover...I kept seeing you guys find these and was dying to get one, then at tru today they must have just put out a cube because it looked like no cars had been taken from it yet and there were atleast 6 of them in there! Got one for me and one for the kids, I'll hold on to the other in case anyone wants it in a trade! Batmobile is one for me and one for kids too! LOL

And i know its not hotwheels but i picked up the 79firebird from Joe Dirt yesterday. Saw it in a blog post by met over at T5 and had to get it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
              LOL carslover...I kept seeing you guys find these and was dying to get one, then at tru today they must have just put out a cube because it looked like no cars had been taken from it yet and there were atleast 6 of them in there! Got one for me and one for the kids, I'll hold on to the other in case anyone wants it in a trade! Batmobile is one for me and one for kids too! LOL

And i know its not hotwheels but i picked up the 79firebird from Joe Dirt yesterday. Saw it in a blog post by met over at T5 and had to get it!

that's cool, glad you got fred
              i know you must have looked at all the cars in the cube display at your TRU
              that is where i found the treasure hunt fast fish and super t hunt el camino at my TRU
              i found the joe dirt today and decied not to get it
              if they come out with joe's raggy superbird i will get that for sure

Comment

• You guys ever see these?

2013-03-12 20.58.33.jpg

I was big time into skating my whole life...till I got old! Anyway these hang on the wall around my desk thought id see if you guys evet saw them. They have the Birdhouse logos and graphics on them which is Tony Hawks skateboard company. These are 4 of 4 from the collection.

Comment

• has anyone in the uk found the ferrari ff

wonder when hotwheels will produce the new la ferrari, looks beezer

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                    has anyone in the uk found the ferrari ff

wonder when hotwheels will produce the new la ferrari, looks beezer
                    I got the new white Ferrari ff from the new Ferrari 5 pack

Comment

• Came out in 2011

2013 5-Pack

Comment

• Seen the Spongebob Hot Wheels yet? They were around 3.47 at Wally.

Comment

• Originally posted by TopherDawg View Post
                          Seen the Spongebob Hot Wheels yet? They were around 3.47 at Wally.
                          no i hqve not
                          my wally's are so bogged down with crap i may never see any new cars lol

Comment

• well my eagle eyes didnt spot it, dont suppose youve got 2!

the 5 pack, saw that in tescos yesterday for 4 quid

also spotted a hotwheels dodgem car, havnt seen anyone post a pic so far, think it may have been in smyths
                            Originally posted by madbob View Post
                            Came out in 2011

2013 5-Pack

Comment

• I boldly went where no man had gone before tonight and found these

And these VW Kool Kombis in orange.

Comment

• nice i love star trek

Comment

Working...
                                X