X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
    wow...that enterprise is just too nice.

If anyone gets a spare Enterprise (US or Canada) I'd be willing to purchase off. I doubt I'll find one around here anytime soon. Also, A-Team Van lol
    i only found the one
    if i find another i will get you one
    is it the retro classic a team van you want?

Comment

• theres klingons on the star board bow....starboard bow...
      anyone rem the title and the group?

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
        theres klingons on the star board bow....starboard bow...
        anyone rem the title and the group?
        The Firm, Star Trekkin.

Comment

• My son was playing with some of my hotwheels from when I was a kid, thought id snap a pic of a few of them...mostly late 70's and 80's cars.

20130328_204726512393071.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
            i only found the one
            if i find another i will get you one
            is it the retro classic a team van you want?
            I may cave in for the retro a team van. Just not sure I wanna spend $5 or so on it....not that it should matter since I spend more on Cars cars LOL

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
              I may cave in for the retro a team van. Just not sure I wanna spend $5 or so on it....not that it should matter since I spend more on Cars cars LOL
              i have an extra retro a team van, have not seen the regular hot wheels one

Comment

here is what i found today
                Chris if you don't find this gulf car i have one for you

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1703[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1704[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1705[/ATTACH]
                Very nice, John... thank you... I like that Gulf Chevelle... again, it brings back memories from my grandpa's Gulf Station in Stone, Kentucky (Pike County)... I appreciate you picking one up for me.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

i have an extra retro a team van, have not seen the regular hot wheels one
                  lf you can find an enterprise, i'll grab that a-team van as well.

Transformers for Trade
                  Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Todays find.
                    Super T Hunt

Comment

• TRU has their hot wheel 5 packs on sale for $2.99 thru tomorrow
                      i got these 2 i wanted

DSCN2835.jpg

Comment

• As part of my 17 store shopping trip today, I did buy a few Hot Wheels:

2 Flintstones Flintmobile
                        2 70 Chevelle with the Gulf symbol and colors
                        1 '58 Edsel (from Retro case B) - I bought 1 and left 6 on the pegs.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Walmart has put out a new Hot Wheels dump bin... it appears to have the Star Trek Enterprise, a Prototype H-24 racer, and an orange VW Kool Kombi:

Several of the Kool Kombi I saw have damage to the white stripe... looks like Mattel has quality control issues on occasion on a wide variety of products.

I missed out on the Enterprise... I did buy 7 Hot Wheels total... I'll try to upload a photo later.

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                            Walmart has put out a new Hot Wheels dump bin... it appears to have the Star Trek Enterprise, a Prototype H-24 racer, and an orange VW Kool Kombi:

Several of the Kool Kombi I saw have damage to the white stripe... looks like Mattel has quality control issues on occasion on a wide variety of products.

I missed out on the Enterprise... I did buy 7 Hot Wheels total... I'll try to upload a photo later.
                            Great finds cac1959

It makes sense that these bins are the exact same ones that are appearing in the UK based (Walmart owned) Asda supermarket chain of stores.

Comment

• Im liking that VW bus!! Nice finds cac1959!
                              Oh and I like that super TH you found there pirelliboy...I wish they put treasure hunt that big on more cars!! LOL

Comment

• Here are the Hot Wheels I bought from the Walmart dump bin yesterday; there were a few others I didn't have but of the ones still in the bin, I got the ones I most wanted:

Comment

Working...
                                X