Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's the Flash Gordon VW Drag Bus that I mentioned the other day - a friend found it at the local Walmart:

Thanks, Ron, for sharing the photo with me and others...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• my first THunt ever (that's both online purchases and retail). Pretty happy about it.

Woohoo. I remember when I first saw this online (I think cac1959 posted it, maybe a kmart first to retail?) I loved it. Love the graphiti look to it, found it quite strange that the wheels are blue LOL (but nice anyways)

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• here are todays hot wheel finds

DSCN2846.jpgDSCN2847.jpgDSCN2848.jpgDSCN2849.jpg

Comment

• I'd like to see more of that Lambo. Is that from the 2013 series?

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• I like the Vette, I bought one a few days ago, but might need to get another so I can open it. The color looks great.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
              I'd like to see more of that Lambo. Is that from the 2013 series?
              yes it is from 2013

DSCN2850.jpgDSCN2855.jpgDSCN2856.jpg

Comment

• Can some one post a comparison of T hunt with non T hunt pics I see hot wheels all the time at the store but never know what to buy. Please and thanks. And say what to look for.

Comment

• Currently you wanna look for the little circle flame logo on regular treasure hunts. I'm not sure about the Super Treasure Hunts

On the pic I posted 6 posts above, with the graffiti lincoln, you can see it about half way down the car.

Some actually say treasure hunt, such as pirelliboy posted about here: http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ll=1#post20116

or some just TH on them, http://www.southtexasdiecast.com/hwg...2012_125th.jpg as you can see right behind the front wheel of the car.

Some people seem to have all sorts of luck finding them. I've only found this one.

Thank you very much carslover. I look forward to seeing this one in store. I love me some Lambos!

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
                    Currently you wanna look for the little circle flame logo on regular treasure hunts. I'm not sure about the Super Treasure Hunts

On the pic I posted 6 posts above, with the graffiti lincoln, you can see it about half way down the car.

Some actually say treasure hunt, such as pirelliboy posted about here: http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ll=1#post20116

or some just TH on them, http://www.southtexasdiecast.com/hwg...2012_125th.jpg as you can see right behind the front wheel of the car.

Some people seem to have all sorts of luck finding them. I've only found this one.

Thank you very much carslover. I look forward to seeing this one in store. I love me some Lambos!

super treasure hunts have a TH on it, spectra paint, and real rider tires

see example

DSCN2699.jpg

Comment

• Thanks.

Comment

• After just sorting out a huge box of hot wheels,I thought I'd share a few pics with you all.hope you like

First up,the caped crusader themed cars

Next some tv/film/game cars and a Few others.

2013 treasure hunts to date

2012 treasure hunts,only 1 needed to complete the series

2012 secret super treasure hunts including a very rare alternate wheel design Honda s2000

2011 treasure hunts

2010 treasure hunts

2009 treasure hunts

2008 treasure hunts

2007 treasure hunts

Go karts

Dodge tomahawk motorcycles and radio flyer wagons

Lotus and tesla roadsters

Aston Martin

Mitsubishi evo's

The king ,Mercedes clk dtm,Audi r8,Saleen s7 and the formidable Nissan gt-r

Ford gt 40,ford gt and gtx1

And finally for now and not for boogity's eyes Porsche

More to come after the interval

Comment

• Part 2 again not for boogity's eyes yet

My Lamborghini collection

And last but not least,for boogity's eyes only

Thats all folks

Comment

• very nice collection

Comment

• Wow... very, very nice, djjd21! Thanks for sharing the photos of your new Hot Wheels...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• very nice too, did spot the ff, however......if they aint red they dont really count!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                but very nice all the same

Comment

Working...
                                X