Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really like these. Could anyone grab me a set.

Comment

• spotted in poundland uk a series of hotwheels diecasts, there was a series, cars from the 30,s, 40,s, 50,s 60s, etc
      cars themselves were.. all right but the themed blisters were quite nice, worth a punt if you collect this stuff

Comment

• and the wheels on this supra are different from the ones on the regular release

Comment

• Anyone seen the Superman series in Kroger yet? Phantasm TH.

Comment

• Looks like Target Australia finally got some cool Hot Wheels!!! We are a little behind, but its a glimmer of hope =)

image.jpg

Comment

• Glad to see you got the Retro Entertainment case B Hot Wheels, OzzieMum... Found 1 complete set of the Fast and Furious Hot Wheels at the local Walmart at lunch... I contacted a Hot Wheels friend this morning - he told me our Walmart had 4 of the Fast and Furious Cars on the pegs... I went to check it out and they were down to 3... no sign of a side cap... checked both dump bins... and scattered throughout the second one, there they were... the Mustang was buried at the bottom... I must have spent 20 minutes going through that dump bin.

I'll still try to help you, MarknotaMack, pirelliboy, and coolpappa04... and bobbyjack - I've got people looking for a Mustang for you - after all, you were the one who told us about them... Many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• This is what they look like and they are apparently at Krogers?

superman th.jpg

Comment

• I'll try to check our Kroger after work, madbob... but usually the flea market guy clears out any good Hot Wheels at the local store before the display even gets set out... I never got the Ecto-1 and Batmobile from Halloween 2012...

And as far as the Fast and Furious 67 Mustang - eBay sellers are listing it as being a Treasure Hunt - is it? That could explain why it hasn't been found in quantity like the other ones.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                    I'll try to check our Kroger after work, madbob... but usually the flea market guy clears out any good Hot Wheels at the local store before the display even gets set out... I never got the Ecto-1 and Batmobile from Halloween 2012...

And as far as the Fast and Furious 67 Mustang - eBay sellers are listing it as being a Treasure Hunt - is it? That could explain why it hasn't been found in quantity like the other ones.
                    if the mustang is a treasure hunt it does not have any of the usual treasure hunt markings

Comment

• here are my new hot wheels for today

DSCN0152.jpg

Comment

• Nice find on the Retro Entertainment case C Hot Wheels, carslover!

I stopped at 3 Walmart, 1 Kmart, and 2 Kroger stores tonight... no sign of the Superman Hot Wheels at either Kroger... no sign of the Fast and Furious Hot Wheels at any Walmart... did get a couple Porsche at the Kmart 60 miles away (but no Deluxe Cars)

Here are photos of my Fast and Furious Hot Wheels purchases from earlier today... first, 1 through 4:

I love the paint job on the Mustang (#4):

5 through 8:

Red Porsche (Kmart purchase):

Comment

• I've found the Fast and Furious cars at 2 out of 4 Walmarts I checked. Neither store had the '67 Mustang, but multiples of the other 7. With the Capitals on this afternoon, no Cars hunting for me after work. Hopefully they can end the series tonight so I can hit some stores tomorrow!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Ooh, I love that set of Fast & Furious HWs!! Now that is a set I would definitely buy! If you not mind me asking, how much are these at retail each?

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post
                              Ooh, I love that set of Fast & Furious HWs!! Now that is a set I would definitely buy! If you not mind me asking, how much are these at retail each?
                              They are 97 cents each (plus tax) at Walmart... however, the 67 Mustang is very hard to find... actually, I have only found the Fast and Furious Hot Wheels at 1 of 6 Walmart stores that I have looked at...

Comment

• Wow, that's not bad. So they are regular Hot Wheels price...Thanks for the info Chris =)

Comment

Working...
                                X