Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've gotten some great Hot Wheels packages this week... they have to tide me over until Cars packages arrive...

From Scavenger:

From carslover, a set of the 5 Retro Entertainment cars from case D...

From an eBay purchase, Hot Wheels Retro Entertainment cases E and F which I am splitting with 2 PCD members:

Case F:

I wish Cars cases would be as easy to share as these are - 3 complete sets of 5 with 1 extra of 1 car makes it easy to share the case.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      I've gotten some great Hot Wheels packages this week... they have to tide me over until Cars packages arrive...

From Scavenger:

From carslover, a set of the 5 Retro Entertainment cars from case D...

From an eBay purchase, Hot Wheels Retro Entertainment cases E and F which I am splitting with 2 PCD members:

Case F:

I wish Cars cases would be as easy to share as these are - 3 complete sets of 5 with 1 extra of 1 car makes it easy to share the case.
      if cars came that way we would all be in seventh heaven

Comment

• found these at target today
        they got in new cases and put them all in the dump box on the bottom shelf so I could only did through it for a short time
        they were too lazy to put them on the pegs and the pegs were almost empty

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
          found these at target today
          they got in new cases and put them all in the dump box on the bottom shelf so I could only did through it for a short time
          they were too lazy to put them on the pegs and the pegs were almost empty
          No hidden $upers in the mix??! Nice finds

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post
            We found this one today - something different!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2920[/ATTACH]
            After seeing this I went back to a shop I'd seen one to pick it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
              No hidden $upers in the mix??! Nice finds
              no I didn't see any

Comment

• got these great retros from Cac1959 today

Comment

• I picked up a couple of Star Trek Enterprises if anyone still needs one.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• And the next case of Hot Wheels Retro Entertainment is appearing on eBay already...

The Italian Job - Morris Mini (White)
                    Smokey and the Bandit - 75 Kenworth
                    Battlestar Galactica Cyclon Raider
                    Beverly Hills Cop - 68 Olds Cutlass Convertible
                    48 Ford - Greased Lightning

Looks like another great case assortment.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• really liking the Morris Mini's

Hope these make their way around here and I can somehow sneak them past the wife lol

Transformers for Trade
                      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• I'm going to be looking for that Cylon Raider and the 75 Kenworth.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Went to Dayton (Ohio) today so my wife could look for a dress... since she found one at the first store we went to, she was agreeable to let me stop at as many stores as I wanted to... Nothing worth buying at the TRU or Target store we stopped at, but I did have success at the Walmart store:

You can't go wrong with a Lamborghini... and the Mazda RX-7 is a Treasure Hunt! I wasn't sure - I had forgotten to take my reading glasses with me... but I showed her a photo of the Fire Eater and she thought the RX-7 had the same symbol on it... there was also a plane but I didn't buy it.

I also found 1 Cars item worth buying... you'll have to check the Recent Finds thread to see what it was.

Comment

• nice find Chris
                            I found the mustang but not the other 2

Comment

• Our local Pound shop has starting stocking Hotwheels now, Nephew found a Datsun 240z that he liked the look of the other day

Might be a silly question but how do you know if they are a treasure hunt car?

Comment

• I'm very excited that the Aventador J is seeing the light of day. Something to look forward too coming up

carscrazy...there is a little circular flame logo on the treasure hunt cars. If you look at the picture cac1959 posted up, you will the little blue circle with a flame to the left of the door handle.

Also, if you check out the following link, it has a picture of the majority of the 2013 Treasure Hunts

http://www.southtexasdiecast.com/hwguide/2013th.html

the only one I have ever found at retail (3 times) is '64 Lincoln Convertible. That one you can clearly see the black circular flame logo about halfway down the car

Transformers for Trade
                                Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Working...
                                X