Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My husband and I have found the Mazda, Fire-Eater & Ford Fiesta TH's recently. They were found at Target & WM.

Comment

• Picked up a Ford Fiesta (Sainsburys) and Fire-Eater (Morrisons) TH and the FF Maroon Dodge Charger recently too, still trying to find the Dodge Van TH but hes being a right pain...

Comment

• Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
        I'm very excited that the Aventador J is seeing the light of day. Something to look forward too coming up

carscrazy...there is a little circular flame logo on the treasure hunt cars. If you look at the picture cac1959 posted up, you will the little blue circle with a flame to the left of the door handle.

Also, if you check out the following link, it has a picture of the majority of the 2013 Treasure Hunts

http://www.southtexasdiecast.com/hwguide/2013th.html

the only one I have ever found at retail (3 times) is '64 Lincoln Convertible. That one you can clearly see the black circular flame logo about halfway down the car
        Brilliant, thanks for the info

Comment

• Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
          How do you know if they are a treasure hunt car?
          Treasure hunts are good but what are even better are Super Treasure Hunts, there are a couple of ways of finding these. Always look for tampoos or 'stickers' the have a TH on them, back that up with looking at the bottom of the tyres as they normally have tread and lastly most have them are a different cooler metallic colour to the original. Most mainline treasure hunts do not come as a super its normally the mainline cars that are converted into Supers in the 2013 range. Good Luck.

Comment

• Has anyone found any super treasure hunt cars in the UK that have been released this year
            I do have a few from previous years but I haven't found one for this year

Comment

• Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
              I'm very excited that the Aventador J is seeing the light of day. Something to look forward too coming up

carscrazy...there is a little circular flame logo on the treasure hunt cars. If you look at the picture cac1959 posted up, you will the little blue circle with a flame to the left of the door handle.

Also, if you check out the following link, it has a picture of the majority of the 2013 Treasure Hunts

http://www.southtexasdiecast.com/hwguide/2013th.html

the only one I have ever found at retail (3 times) is '64 Lincoln Convertible. That one you can clearly see the black circular flame logo about halfway down the car
              I keep that site open as one of 2 pages (along with PCD) on Safari on my iPhone... it comes in handy.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Just one gold El Camino with the TH on it to date but I must admit I haven't really been looking for them.

Comment

• Great find, madbob!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by madbob View Post
                    Treasure hunts are good but what are even better are Super Treasure Hunts, there are a couple of ways of finding these. Always look for tampoos or 'stickers' the have a TH on them, back that up with looking at the bottom of the tyres as they normally have tread and lastly most have them are a different cooler metallic colour to the original. Most mainline treasure hunts do not come as a super its normally the mainline cars that are converted into Supers in the 2013 range. Good Luck.
                    Thanks for the info, will keep a look out for some

Comment

• Madbob that's on a US card not a UK one.

Comment

• Poundland must be getting US card backs as thats where I found this, here are a few supers on short UK Cards... they are about. Good Luck.

These were found by another collector in the new case in Asda that has come out this week.

Comment

• nice find madbob
                          love the ranchero super treasure hunt

Comment

• I'm sorry if this is a repost, I don't follow hw at all. Seen this at my Kmart today. IMAG0885.jpg
                            Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

• I found these hot wheels today

Comment

• That plane and the Vette are super cool!
                                Here are my new ones for the week.

photo.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X