This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TopherDawg View Post
    That plane and the Vette are super cool!
    Here are my new ones for the week.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3051[/ATTACH]
    nice find
    I love the Shelby super snake

Comment

• I found an extra Colonial Viper tonight, so I just added it to my trade list.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Originally posted by All4Mase View Post
        I'm sorry if this is a repost, I don't follow hw at all. Seen this at my Kmart today. [ATTACH=CONFIG]3050[/ATTACH]
        Thank you for mentioning the upcoming Hot Wheels Collector Event, All4Mase... I was getting ready to mention it.

This Saturday, September 14, at 9 am (local time), is the next Hot Wheels Collector Event... these tend to have more people at them than the Cars events have... special colors and first to market cars are usually included...

From the Kmart site:

Special Colors
        '34 Ford 3-Window - American Turbo (Candy Red)
        ’64 Lincoln Continental - HW Garage (Blue Afflair Maroon)
        ’69 Corvette - Corvette 60th (Gang Green)
        ’11 Dodge Charger R/T - Then And Now (Process Blue)

First-to-Market
        ’69 Dodge Charger Daytona - HW Garage (Micro Cinder Red) New Model!
        ’72 Ford Ranchero - HW Hot Trucks (Micro Intense Blue)
        Chevrolet SS - HW Performance (Red)

Cases usually include a Treasure Hunt...

Nice finds on the new Hot Wheels, carslover, bobbyjack, madbob, and TopherDawg.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
          This coming Saturday is a Kmart Hot Wheels Collector Event.
          Any chance the new Retro cases will be there with the Cylon Raider?

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
            Any chance the new Retro cases will be there with the Cylon Raider?
            While I don't know for sure, I would doubt that the newest Retro Entertainment case with the Cylon Raider will be there... the Kmart Hot Wheels events tend to only get new basic Hot Wheels Cars.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Found the Plane and the Vette today plus a Battle Damaged Enterprise finally, and some others too
              Hot Wheels 007.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by TopherDawg View Post
                Found the Plane and the Vette today plus a Battle Damaged Enterprise finally, and some others too
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]3055[/ATTACH]
                nice finds
                I wonder if the success of planes had anything to do with hw adding some planes or was it just a coincident
                and the plane really doesn't fit the package it is in

Comment

• New finds today including the 'bad to the bone' treasure hunt.

Comment

• Great finds, pirelliboy... I saw and left the plane last Saturday...

Meijer had put out more Retro HW case E... I bought 2 of the Battlestar Galactica ship, even though I'd bought the case and gotten more from Scavenger and Bubba Mater... I couldn't leave them on the pegs the first time I saw them in a store.

Comment

• Found these today at TRU and figured I would bring them home and see if anyone needed any of them...so....anyone need any of them?

Comment

• Nice find on the Retro Entertainment case E singles, Ferris.

Went to the Kmart Hot Wheels event today... I got one secret Treasure Hunt and a set of the 7 new colors or first to market cars... and then gave the Ford Ranchero to a collector who didn't get one... I also picked up a few Hot Wheels at the Walmart across the road before the event... was more excited to find a few case M singles there.

Comment

• what were the hotwheels at the event?

Transformers for Trade
                          Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
                            what were the hotwheels at the event?
                            All but the Bug and the Chevy Truck were the Kmart Hot Wheels event cars.

I strolled in at 10. Only saw the spinning rack set up, no signs, posters, etc.
                            It appeared that the rack was full and nothing was missing. A lot of the cards
                            had little dings at the bottom so it took awhile to find decent ones.

Hopefully the Cars event is this easy.

photo.jpg

Comment

• I thought I'd post here as it's the Hotwheels thread.
                              I sorted through a box and these are extras.
                              If anyone is interested then message me. Happy to post international but please be aware that postage prices are not cheap from here in the UK.
                              I will l try and quote a price for you.

Comment

• Great finds on the Kmarts, was Bad to the Blade in the cases and any supers? I think some cases had Corvette Grand Sport 'Supers' in them?

Comment

Working...
                                X