This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My local Hot Wheels friend helped me out with these:

I'd seen the other 3 from the Retro Entertainment case G in stores but not these.

And the first case of the 2014 Retro Entertainment series is out on eBay.. case contents includes:

Herbie - x3
    Flintmobile - x3
    USS Enterprise - NCC1 - x3
    Fast Five - 08 Dodge Challenger SRT8 - x3
    Simon and Simon 1980 Dodge Macho Power Wagon - x4

I have to decide if I'm going to collect the 2014 Retro Entertainment series or not...

And while not Hot Wheels, I found this set this morning at Meijer for our PCD founder Rippers:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Wow Chris nice stuff!! Gonna have to grab that Smokey Semi!!

Comment

• I got a Bat Pod yesterday. I would love to find that Smokey and the Bandit Semi. It would need to be full of Coors though.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Found the Carbonator and a few others at Wal-Mart!

MAde a stop at Big Lots

T-hunt!

Error!

K-mart-The 2 Cars are for my Sister and her husband...(Yellow and Blue are their wedding colors. They just got married. If the Lizzie/Stanley wedding set were cheaper that would have been a nice gift too.)

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

• Nice finds.. we found the Mystery machine in Morrisons yesterday

Comment

• New finds today. Mustang is really heavy. Love the Lambo and a new colour Flintstones car!

Comment

• Nice additions, pirelliboy!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I can't wait to get my hands on that sesto elemento...although I wish it wasn't white (ah well...we all know there will be repaints)

I can't decide if I'm going to pick up that Flinstone car or if I'm fine with just the other one

Transformers for Trade
                  Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Originally posted by pirelliboy View Post

New finds today. Mustang is really heavy. Love the Lambo and a new colour Flintstones car!
                    Liking the Lamborghini lots

Comment

• Great finds, picked up the Super TH of this Case D yesterday which is the 1971 Mustang Mach 1, there are some great cars in this case (Brazilian Dodge Charger).

The funny car for me is awesome, has some weight to it as well...

Comment

• So want this car gotta find it

Comment

• here are some new hot wheels I found today

Comment

• Nice finds! The Carbonator is one of my favorites! RaceGrooves on Youtube said in a review that the spolier of the car can be used to open pop bottles and the front can be used to open pop cans!

Originally posted by carslover View Post
                            here are some new hot wheels I found today

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

• I found the same case that carslover found earlier today... I went to the local Meijer store this morning after going to see my chiropractor:

Secret Treasure Hunt:

I love the Mustangs and the Camaro:

I passed on the Carbonator... come to think of it, I missed out on it when it was a Kmart event treasure hunt and had to rely on pirelliboy to send me one.

Comment

• I would not have bought the carbonator except it is in different colors from the treasure hunt one I have

Comment

Working...
                                X