• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesco finds tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
      Got really lucky yesterday and found a new mix plus a $uper Ga$$er

I don't collect hot wheels, but I've been looking for a Homer. I saw 5 of those Gassers today in a Walmart dump bin, but I didn't see either of the treasure hunt logos on them so I left them. Were they special?

Comment

• Originally posted by pirelliboy View Post
        Tesco finds tonight.
        nice finds

I like your 993 GT2

it looks like he is popping a wheelie lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Ferris View Post
          I don't collect hot wheels, but I've been looking for a Homer. I saw 5 of those Gassers today in a Walmart dump bin, but I didn't see either of the treasure hunt logos on them so I left them. Were they special?
          Are they special? Well, if you love that kind of car then yes, they probably are special. In terms of rareness or value the 'regular' version is not rare. There is a wheel error to look out for where the front wheels are black and have a very thin profile, that's worth picking up if you see it. The super hunt 55 Gasser does stand out from the regular versions by having metallic spectraflame paint and real rider tyres with writing on the back tyre. You wouldn't mistake it for the regular if they were side by side. Did you get your Homer by the way? Cheers

Comment

• I found 3 Batman desert camo Tumblers yesterday, but I still can't find the Homer car.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Are they special? Well, if you love that kind of car then yes, they probably are special. In terms of rareness or value the 'regular' version is not rare. There is a wheel error to look out for where the front wheels are black and have a very thin profile, that's worth picking up if you see it. The super hunt 55 Gasser does stand out from the regular versions by having metallic spectraflame paint and real rider tyres with writing on the back tyre. You wouldn't mistake it for the regular if they were side by side. Did you get your Homer by the way? Cheers
              No, couldn't find one. I saw a bunch of stuff, but no Homers. I saw a Fiat 500, Batman cars of all kinds (Tumbler, Classic TV show, etc), Ferraris, Haulers...I just have no clue what is rare to pick up for you guys...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                No, couldn't find one. I saw a bunch of stuff, but no Homers. I saw a Fiat 500, Batman cars of all kinds (Tumbler, Classic TV show, etc), Ferraris, Haulers...I just have no clue what is rare to pick up for you guys...
                Let me know if you struggle with the Homer, I have a spare Long Card version. Cheers

Comment

Let me know if you struggle with the Homer, I have a spare Long Card version. Cheers
                  Thank you for the offer, but they are available on eBay for less than shipping from UK to US.

Comment

• I got these in a trade with scavenger today

Comment

• Found the Fiat 500 today! w00t w00t! I have a Fiat Abarth Cabrio, so I was psyched for the hot wheels and all the Cars 500s.
                      Hot Wheels.jpg

Comment

• I found a new hot wheel series today

Comment

• i also found an error damaged 67 mustang

Comment

• like the car might need a new driver

Comment

• I picked these up for madbob, not thinking about how much it would cost to send to the UK from the US, so not really worth it. Anyone in the US need?

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
                                i also found an error damaged 67 mustang

Great finds, I hope these are available in the U.K as well, I really like the black Custom Mustang, way cool!

Comment

Working...
                                X