This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
    No Mystery machine sightings on my travels either although have found The Bat.
    great find with the bat,marknotamack.
    likewise on the mystery machine,no sightings as of yet

Comment

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh the white 6 wheeler, as ive said to chris..... bin it

Comment

that little strotos looks good, wonder if you can get it in chequered flag or aitalia colours

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
          that little strotos looks good, wonder if you can get it in chequered flag or aitalia colours
          boogity , you fool , that should, of course say, lancia stratos

Comment

the aitalia colours would be real nice.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
              Got this eBay purchase today:

SO Jelly right now. Picked up the other 7 yesterday.

Transformers for Trade
              Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Been picking up some nice hot wheels recently, lots of different Ferrari's and Treasure Hunts also Batman long card finds. Will post pics when I have time... I'm more into them at the moment than Disney Cars!

Comment

What are Treasure Hunts?

Transformers for Trade

Comment

From Wikipedia

Treasure Hunt series

Treasure Hunt (sometimes T-Hunt) is a line of Hot Wheels cars, introduced by Mattel in 1995. It consists of 12 cars every year; (15 beginning in 2011) one or two released per month. The original production run was 10,000 pieces worldwide; that number has since risen due to the increasing demand for and popularity of Hot Wheels as a collector's item.

Treasure Hunt Vehicles are identifiable by a label on the package. The blister card will say "Treasure Hunt" or "T-Hunt" on a green bar with an illustration of a treasure chest. The cars are decorated with flashy designs and special "rubber" wheels. Data collected over the past twelve years actually indicates the price on Treasure Hunts is rising quite well.[citation needed] Prices from the Internet are generally much higher because regular collectors quote values that do not take into account shipping charges, risk, and inconvenience - all negative factors on the online market.

In 2007, Mattel introduced a two-tiered Treasure Hunt system. A regular Treasure Hunt will feature normal enamel paint and normal wheels like other Hot Wheels cars. The production of these is rumored to be greater than Treasure Hunts of the past. The super Treasure Hunt is much harder to find . Like Treasure Hunts of the past, a Super Treasure Hunt features premium wheels, and Spectraflame paint. All 12 Treasure Hunt cars are planned to be released in both regular and super versions.

http://en.wikipedia.org

Comment

• found "The Bat" today.pics to follow

Comment

• I kinda wonder why the batman commemorative set didn't include the tumbler and some of the other batmobile set. I have never seen half of those

(Didn't follow batman much in my teenage years )

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• Todays finds.

Last edited by pirelliboy; 09-06-2012, 11:56 AM.

Comment

• scooby dooby doooooo top stuff pirelliboy,great finds

Comment

• i seen the truck yesterday,ferrari is nice,as is the beemer
                              this is what i found along with the angry birds car

Comment

• Great scores, pirelliboy and djjd21... nothing that exciting for me... I did get a couple Hot Wheels on Sunday... I keep forgetting to take pictures.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                                X