No announcement yet.

September 2012 Contest winners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my box from cac1959 earlier this week. Been pretty busy so I didn't get a chance to open it until this morning. Thanks for running this awesome contest! When BobbyJack opens these, I'll be sure to post more pictures!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Thanks for letting us know you received your prize, bobbyjack and Fillmore1234.

I mailed the package to d1ulove2h8 this morning... I'll deliver GOMATERGO's in person fairly soon... and I'll mail the prize to DeceptiCog72283 after the Kmart event.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Nice photos peeps! Makes me really antsy to receive mine in the coming weeks.

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

nasca truck.jpg

recieved my prize from Chris in the mail today. im so excited that i won this one. thank you Chris and everyone that was involved in this great raffle

Comment

Thank you for letting us know you received your prize package, d1ulove2h8.

I'm mailing the prizes to Decepticog72283 and pirelliboy today - both had asked me to wait and send them with Kmart Cars, so I did.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Very much appreciated cac. Cant wait for it to come in

Thanjs for sharing d1ulove2h8

Transformers for Trade

Comment

I somehow missed posting my prizes here.

All this talk of the october contest reminded me lol

Great big thanks for cac for holding these for me until after the KMart event, and as well to JMDL who donated the toys

I LOVE this guy! I cant for xmas so my son can open it

and my son absolutely loves airplanes. I cant to see how excited he will about it

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Working...
                X