This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boogity View Post
    lads, dont think you should be voting for yourselves, it just not cricket!
    fair point - i've edited my vote

Comment

My votes are as follows:
      1st place #10
      2nd place #9
      3rd place #4

All fantastic entries. Well done to everybody.

Comment

Note from Chris - you may vote for yourself

We have fantastic entries in the contest.

I see nothing wrong with voting for yourself in this contest... everyone put time and effort into preparing their contest entries... I imagine because it's because you want to add Oversize Cars to your collection and to be honest with you, not very many PCD members have these in their collection yet.

Candidates for election in political contests vote for themselves... you may vote for yourself in this contest... some have, some have not.

And there will be other contests coming up... I will hopefully make an announcement coming up within a few weeks about something special that will happen in time for Christmas.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

my own votes are 1st place - #11 (voted for my son's artwork )
          2nd place - #10 (voted for the effort for making the custom cars)
          3rd place - #5 (simple but well executed )

there are a few really amazing entries,but sadly i can't vote for them all.highlights for me included the PCD logo pumpkin carvin(exceptional work),lizzie's haunted house, zen master's pumpkin patch and the lego set all of which were well made and thought of.

great efforts from all and am looking forward to our next contest already.

Comment

1st place #2 picture 3....ghost light..great
            2nd place #5 picture 2
            3rd place #4 picture 1

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

1st place # 5
              2nd place# 11
              3rd place # 9

Comment

1st place # 11 (son liked picture 5 of Mcqueen, said looked like he was sticking out his tongue)
                2nd place # 9
                3rd place # 5

Comment

In case you haven't voted yet in the PixarCarsDiecast Halloween contest, there are just under 17 hours remaining to vote for your top 3.

I'll be voting later this evening... like many of you have said, there are many great entries.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Just under 10 hours left to vote in the Halloween contest...

Comment

A little over 4.5 hours left to vote... the vote is too close to call...

Comment

I'm excited to see who the winners are!

Once again...good luck to everyone who entered

I am almost regretting that I didn't enter...almost lol

Transformers for Trade
                        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Less than 20 minutes to go... since I asked you to vote, I need to vote as well... and it's not easy - so many great entries... people put a lot of time and effort into their entries... Halloween and Cars... I'm very pleased with how you supported the PCD Halloween Contest and support our PCD community on the website, on our Facebook page... thank you.

1st - #9 - Pumpkins of Rock
                          2nd - #10 - Haunted Radiator Springs Courthouse
                          3rd - #4 - Zen Master Pitty's pumpkin patch - makes me forget that the Zen Master Pitty/Mater 2 pack is one of the biggest Cars2 pegwarmers of all time.

To all that entered, thank you... to all who voted, thank you... and to our PCD member who donated the prize, thank you...

I'll tally up the points from the votes and announce the top 3, the winners from the contest.

It is now 11:59 PM Eastern time on Friday November 9, and voting is now closed.
                          Last edited by cac1959; 11-10-2012, 05:59 AM. Reason: Voting is closed

Comment

Working...
                          X