Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PCD 2nd Anniversary Celebration & Contests - Enter for a chance to win!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
    I'd have to say it was this major score at a model train expo and Walmart on the same day!

Thanks for this contest!
    nice haul bumper save

Comment

Oh I love a contest!!! Here's my shot......

Didn't find on the same day, but I was pretty pleased to have completed the set... (I know I'm missing lightning storm, but I didn't have him in the packet. So he didn't make the shot)

Comment

Well I was gonna post my pic of Barry because I was truly excited to finally get him, but like Ru5ty above I decided to go with a collection that I completed!!

This pic is actually short 2 from the collection (sputter stop & vitoline) but i have them now as well!! :-)

Comment

At first glance, I keep thinking the little promotional cake icon on the top banner is one of those big rocks they use in olympic curling

Comment

Here is my most recent buy from a member. It was nice to add these guys to the collection. Some of them i bought to keep on the card, since when i first started collecting, i didn't save the cards. So now, i have at least one car from each of the mainline series from over the years mint on card.

P4240012.jpg

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

Originally posted by DjB View Post
              Here is my most recent buy from a member. It was nice to add these guys to the collection. Some of them i bought to keep on the card, since when i first started collecting, i didn't save the cards. So now, i have at least one car from each of the mainline series from over the years mint on card.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2177[/ATTACH]
              nice additions DjB

Comment

9 days remaining to enter our 2nd Anniversary Contest/celebration... Today I received a prize donation from Cars4josh - Dustin Mellows on the 2013 cardback... Many thanks, Cars4josh!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Don't forget that the contest ends tomorrow night, so make sure you enter if you haven't already!

Comment

I can't wait to hear the winners announced!

Comment

CONTEST ENTRY

Nearly forgot about this comp! well here is my entry on behalf of Ben

009.jpg

He loves all of his cars and coudnt pick a favourite (well he did but changed his mind every 30 seconds) but he loves his track that sends his cars up a ramp and flying over Macks head. We got the track for £1 at a car boot sale, has to go down as a great buy because he has spent hours and hours playing with it.
                      Last edited by Junior; 05-31-2013, 10:58 AM. Reason: Forgot heading

Comment

The contest closes just before midnight tonight... you still have a chance to enter.

I intend to do the drawing tomorrow (Saturday June 1) and announce the winners... thank you all for your support of PCD.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Two Cars I picked up. Taco Mater ($13) from China... and 'Geisha girl' (though I forget how much I paid for her)
                          IMG_0594.JPG

Comment

Closed

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

I am closing this contest... thanks for your entries.

I had full intentions of starting an additional contest with chances to win but life has gotten hectic... I will still do that.

It may be the end of this week (Friday June 7) before I draw for the winners... my parents, who I haven't seen in almost 3 years, will be arriving tomorrow... we have a new grandchild... and I have been watching my grandchildren with their summer baseball games recently...

Comment

Working...
                              X