No announcement yet.

2013 PCD Christmas Contest Winners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 13th winner of a Silver Frosty in the 2013 PCD Christmas Contest... on Friday the 13th... is jbail10... Congratulations, jbail10!

We'll draw for our 14th winner of a Silver Frosty on Saturday the 14th.

I ordered boxes today and the order is marked as shipped... hopefully they arrive Tuesday and I can get packages ready to send out.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Congrats jbail10

Comment

• Congratulations jbail10👍

Comment

• Congrats jbail10

Comment

• Congratulations to everyone!

Comment

• Congrats

Comment

• Congratulations jbail10!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Congratulations, jbail10!

Comment

• Congratulations, jbail10.
                    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• I am falling behind on my congrats! Congrats to J Las, All4Mase, Tmremote, and jbail!!!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I went ahead and drew the winner of the 14th Silver Frosty... today's winner of a Silver Frosty is DjB... Congratulations, DjB.

More contest winners will be announced later.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Congratulations DjB

Comment

• Congratulations

Comment

• Nice!!!!

Thanks to Chris (and Santa) for these awesome prizes!!

Comment

• Earlier this week I received an incredibly generous donation from a member who is a great friend to the Cars community:

As a result of this generosity, everyone who entered the PCD Christmas Contest will be receiving a Silver Frosty as a prize... we will still be awarding the other prizes...

To save on shipping costs, I am going to mail the ones that go to UK members to a UK member of our PCD management team who will forward them on to you... we'll also check with those of you in Europe to see if shipping from the UK is better than shipping from the US... to those of you in Australia who won, we'll come up with an alternative prize.

To those of you in the US who won, I will get shipping costs - I'm waiting for an order of 100 boxes from Uline to arrive (scheduled for Tuesday)... I will do my best to get them mailed but we're celebrating our family Christmas next weekend so chances are most of you will get your prizes after Christmas.

Thank you once again for supporting PixarCarsDiecast.com.

Comment

Working...
                                X