Recent Finds: September 2012 Store Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boogity View Post
    hold the front page..... I told you I was on a roll, guess who I found in corte ingles dept store in catalunya square, barcalona, spain.......

there was only one of him, sitting all on his lonesome on the bottom shelf waiting for me....

RIP launcher, ok I paid a bit more than I would of at home, but I was, on me hols

more to follow
    Congratulations, boogity! I am looking forward to seeing your photos of Rip... what happens in Barcelona, comes back to the UK with boogity!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

newest crew chief out:

Comment

case u has made it to sainsburys in bath (which was always my guess for the first to get new cars here) - a pair of acers with torch and a celine dephare still there

the only issue was they'd move the display case to the bottom shelf which made looking through it a pain

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
          hold the front page..... I told you I was on a roll, guess who I found in corte ingles dept store in catalunya square, barcalona, spain.......

there was only one of him, sitting all on his lonesome on the bottom shelf waiting for me....

RIP launcher, ok I paid a bit more than I would of at home, but I was, on me hols

more to follow
          I'm more jealous of the fact that you're in Barcelona. I love that city and have missed our annual trip there this year. Shall we start a book on when we might see Rip in the UK. I go with December

Comment

I also see case U in Sainsburys yesterday in near Lakeside, thurrock no celine but everything else and yep they have moved them to the bottom shelf, ok if your a kid but me laying on the floor going through cars cant look good, still would like to know the full case contents if anyone comes across a sealed case please post contents.
            Originally posted by yuffie View Post
            case u has made it to sainsburys in bath (which was always my guess for the first to get new cars here) - a pair of acers with torch and a celine dephare still there

the only issue was they'd move the display case to the bottom shelf which made looking through it a pain

Comment

Our local Walmart finally put out Take Flight Deluxe... case D... I bought a NASCA Truck and a Falcon Hawk 1... left the others and the 2 Autonaut Mater... payday is tomorrow and I need to eat lunch today and dinner tonight.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

apart from finding rip in barca I found mama and papa topolino in girona, at 8 euros it was a nice find, I was really lucky as it wasnt with the cars stuff but on a hotwheels spinner near the tills, sniffed that out rather well, me thinks
                in genera, cars were expensive, highest price I saw for a launcher, nigel was 23 euro
                got some nice non diecast cars stuff, will try to send a video when I get round to seeing ru5ty
                also spotted a few slot cars, had the choice between francesco, mcqueen and an alonso F150, what one do you think I got then?

best find however was a slot car shop in girona, I have never seen the likes of it before and will prob never see it again, at least a couple of thousand cars, mostly european stuff, carrera, fly, nico and scalextric and old stuff id never seen before, spotted a lovely ronnie petersen march 761 and an alonso 2001 minardi, problem was by that stage Id spent me money!!

had to go grocery shopping today, nought in asda and only a large scale take flight mcq and a talking francesco in tescos, must be in for chhristmas.....

appy huntin, boogity

Comment

Stayed local today and Kmart, Target, and Walmart all had restocks of Take Flights. Aviator Mater, Falcon Hawk, and Nasca Truck at each place but not the Falcon Hawk Black I'm looking for...

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Here's a photo of the Rip launcher that boogity found in Barcelona...

(Photo used by permission of boogity... thank you, boogity!)

He sent me a few other photos which I'll try to post later.

Comment

hot damn he is a good looking mold!

Can't wait to get my hands on one so I can see my sons dirty grubby hands all over it

Transformers for Trade
                      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

That is a launcher I will have no problem buying. Unless I find the single first...

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

nice score boogity,i wonder what the case contents are as i'm hoping they have lewis,raoul and miguel somewhere in there too

Comment

I want a rip!! He looks cool!

Comment

Yet another case U found at my local Asda.
                              Heres the pictures of the new case I opened with all the contents that I left.

Comment

Went to one of 2 local wal-marts. The bigger of the two and zilch
                                Still have TRU, 2 Zellers and another WalMart to check in the area and then I'll be all out of toy stores to check in the region

While I was at walmart...I picked up the Cars "Operation" game lol

Transformers for Trade
                                Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Working...
                                X