Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great score!

Comment

Zellers had two pack grem and damaged rod. Was totaly gonna get the wife to pick it up. But then she told me the price of $20 and i said never mind. Damaged rod is a bonus but i can pick up that same two pack for way cheaper on ebay andgrem is the one i need anyways

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Man gotta find the geargrinder..

Comment

Found more Geargrinders this morning. They are already traded to the people that asked me for them yesterday after I had already traded the ones from yesterday.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I'm going to walmart right now to look for geargrinder....no luck at first Walmart, i will go to two different ones tomorrow, as for store purchases this month heres a few:

Last edited by SNOOZE; 09-23-2012, 05:35 AM.

Comment

ah the ds19/21, best ever car (excluding ferraris of course)

in ds the twin pack 1.43 light up cars are down to a tenner, also spotted the moon mater 3 pack at 18 quid, very nice too , but left it on the shelf

Comment

Today i found the following..

Chase becky
                Chase ramone
                Red

Still hunting for grear

Comment

Nice scores Carslandfan_88!

Comment

Found Metallic Miguel Camino at an Indy TRU today... found Radiator Springs Classic singles and 10 packs at another one... I have yet to see a 10 pack with plastic in good condition... I found Take Flight case B at a Bloomington Kmart but did not buy any... Found the new David Hobbscap 7 pack at one Indy Target but did not buy it... not going to spend $30 plus tax for 1 new Car.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I found these in TRU UK today.
                      Ł4.99 ea but nice to see them here at last.

Last edited by pirelliboy; 09-25-2012, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• Great finds pirelliboy - good to see them in the UK (not that I need any of those)

Comment

• It's good to see the Radiator Springs Classic singles have made it to the UK.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• DSC04160.jpg

Not really a store find, Lewis in diguise thanks JMDL for the shipment ...normally we open all, but might keep this one in blister and see if we can find another prince william in the stores overhere that we will open.

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

• Finally Fabrizio.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

• Made a couple of stops today... at a Target, I found remnants of the Galloping Gear Grinder case... both GGG were gone... and at the Kmart next door, I saw my first Security Finn/Acer 2 pack in a store... I left it, the Sal Machiani, and Francesco/Crew Chief 2 pack - all cardbacks were bent, and they scanned at $8.99 each.

Comment

Working...
                                X