No announcement yet.

Recent Finds: November 2012 Store Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anybody needs the limited to 500 1:18 scale mcqueens in black with the flags my local disneystore in Kent UK has 20.

Matt
    Matthew.martin@btopenworld.com

Comment

Great finds, bobbyjack and KingCollector...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Went to my TRU & Target today... Found some pretty good Cars I needed :

Radiator Springs Wave 2

London Rescue 12 Pack (Was $10 off making it from 49.99 to 39.99, pretty good price!)

Metallic Francesco Bernoulli

Comment

Purchased 1 TRU Metallic Finish Francesco Bernoulli, 1 Radiator Springs Classic Sheriff, and 1 Target 4 pack with Bruno Motoreau... no sign on any new singles anywhere... saw and left Take Flight Burnt Autonaut McQueen and Mater Hawk at Target, Kohl's, Walmart, and Kmart stores.

Birthday store finds were pretty much a dud in western Ohio.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great finds, cac!

Comment

Alright. Now I think I can post this. Here is my haul since last Friday.

All found at Kmart. These have all been claimed by other Cars board members here or T5AD. If you haven't checked your local Kmart since the last Cars event, do it now. All of these were found on clip strips not in the Cars section, so it was like a Treasure Hunt.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Wow some great finds bobbyjack! Going to check my Kmart tomorrow.

Comment

Wow Bobbyjack that is a nice haul! If you find another Cartney, hit me up/dd me the waiting list. Either a straight purchase or another trade(if anything else is of interest).

Transformers for Trade
                  Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Didn't find any more Cartneys or GGGs yesterday but did come across these in Walmart yesterday.

I have Funny Car Maters and Sumo Refs to trade now. Cardbacks are in pretty good condition too!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

great finds BobbyJack. Haven't seen any of those around here.

Hope to find Funny Car Mater someday around here (mildly want)

Transformers for Trade

Comment

bobbyjack is on fire when it comes to new Cars finds in stores... I went to 3 stores today - Kmart had Kmart 6 rubber tire racers:

(King, Chick, and Shu were in with the rest of the Cars and not this end cap).

Walmart had leftovers from the Mel Dorado case... Meijer had the same ones from May 16, 2011 that they've had for over 18 months.

I'm not even sure I'll head out of town to look anywhere tomorrow... I'm not sure I'll find what I'm looking for (Rip, Holley with Screen, J Curby Gremlin, Grem with weapon, Petey Pacer, etc...)

Comment

that's alot of Francescoes and LMQs lol.

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Wow, Bobbyjack! You have the best finds this month.

Comment

I found these when out shopping in Tesco's late tonight.

Comment

very nice score pirelliboy!

Not a toy...but happy enough to pic this guy up:

haven't listened ot it yet...wife says we wait til xmas when we read our other family christmas book (night before xmas or something similar)

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Working...
                                X