Recent Finds: December 2012 trades and online purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great additions, djjd21 and jbail10.

Here are a couple of photos... while I've not found anything new in stores for the last few weeks, friends have come through for me:

Austin Littleton:

Bruno Motoeau:

I returned a Target 4 pack with Bruno last night - 3 2 packs for the same amount of money as 1 4 pack is a no brainer in my book.

I also received a couple of packages in the mail today - getting ready to open them up and take pictures.

From Bumper Save - Polly Puddlejumper:

From Dolly in Austria:

International versions of Nick Cartone and Erik Laneley.

Many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

nice additions cac1959,polly is a great score and the crew chiefs look awesome

thanks for the photos

Comment

moved to correct thread, my bad
        Last edited by jbail10; 12-09-2012, 11:44 PM.
        I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Wow Id love to own both of them cars. Nice to see what these cars are really for. My nephew loves his cars and when I order a case I always give him the duplicates. These are both needed.

Comment

Got home from work today and found a few packages at my door.

Opened this one first from jbail10.

Can't believe we finally got a Snow Day Sally.

She took her place of honor on our mantle along side this McQueen who had been lonely for a while. The version of McQueen with the shovel has been hanging out with Mater.

Next we opened a box from Decepticog72283.

Traded him for this really cool Transformer named "Fracture" She is a homage to the Gobot character "Crasher"

She has already found her spot in our Decepticon forces.

EDIT- Just opened this box after BobbyJack went to bed. Didn't want him to see it just yet...

I was able to trade one of the Cartneys I found for this guy. I have another one coming from an awesome member on this site too which will be for BobbyJack to play with. I think this Rip will be for my collection. I'm still looking to find one in the wild to be able to pass on to another board member who needs him.
            Last edited by bobbyjack; 12-11-2012, 03:29 AM.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Nice Sally, her & Santa car are going to be my after christmas presents that I buy myself.

Comment

most excellent pictures bobbyjack. I'm happy she fits in quite nicely with her new family. For some reasons my transformers interest just completely disappeared after the 2007 movie came out. I have about 50 or so that I bought and getting rid of a few of them (as per link in my sig). She was hard to part with, but I'm downsizing (to make room for Cars LOL) I'm only collecting the ones that were main characters in the movies and any of the planes I purchased lol

The more I see these xmas cars...the more I want them. Especially Santa Car

Transformers for Trade
                Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Nice scores =) I've got the pack with Sally in transit from eBay. Just need Luigi & Guido then. I have some of the globes, I love them so much! Just need to complete the set now. Does anyone else have the globes on display? Would love to see pics - not sure what to do with mine yet!

Comment

I never got the globes. We completed ours by getting the set last year with Luigi, Guido, and Filmore. Got Doc, Sheriff, Snowplow McQueen, and Reindeer Mater as singles. Got the Santa set with Mater and McQueen. Then we just got Sally loose in a trade. The only extra was Hot Shot McQueen which we keep in our display case with the other McQueens. They really need to do another box set with Sarge, Lizzy, and Red. I wouldn't mind getting an extra McQueen and Mater for that!

Comment

not had an update for a while, but i recieved these 2 last week, i was more excited to get tamiko as this was turning into my unicorn,

i have a few more varients coming in the post and also the main one a custom from gotfrank, i cant wait for it.

Comment

I was wondering if you had finally gotten a hold of Tamiko. Looking forward to seeing a picture with her fellow geishas.

I know how you feel, I think if I were too get a package with Rip and Fred Fisbowski, I'd be more excited about Fred LOL.

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
                          I was wondering if you had finally gotten a hold of Tamiko. Looking forward to seeing a picture with her fellow geishas.

I know how you feel, I think if I were too get a package with Rip and Fred Fisbowski, I'd be more excited about Fred LOL.
                          i got rip for $23 delivered, i proper bargain in my eyes, i mean i have paid more for a lewis hamilton when they first came out lol
                          give me 2 mins and i will get you the photo

Comment

Comment

thanks for sharin Jon. They are very nice. Kinda makes me wants my own set of them LOL

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Got this in the mail today from the DisneyStore.com

Looks like we got #971 of 1502

I had read about a few of these arriving broken, but it looks like we were lucky.

Frank and the Tractors look really nice. McQueen looks too big at this scale. Don't like the look of the DS Mater at all.

I'm going to wrap this for me to open Christmas morning. Now I can feel better about the kids playing with our open Frank.

Comment

Working...
                                X