No announcement yet.

Recent Finds: December 2012 trades and online purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finally resorted to evil bay to get a christmas snow plough mcqueen, think it was a fiver, to the best of my knowledge this wasnt released in the uk, could be wrong mind

its on the christmas tree along with santa car and the rest of em

Comment

I finally got my 2 Cartney's & Prince Wheeliam in the mail today. Being openers I feel a little bit sad opening them since they are on international card back. But it's exciting to finally have them =)

Comment

I received a great package from my friend gipsy yesterday... 2 Chase Prince Wheeliam on international cardback... I won't feel sad at all opening one of them... in addition to a large and fairly thorough US cardback collection, I have a fairly extensive collection of international cardback Cars as well... not that that surprises anybody... I'll add a photo later.

Chase Prince Wheeliam:

Out of the blister:

One more view:

Great package, OzzieMum... I don't have an international carded Cartney Brakin yet... I tell myself I don't need one... but I don't listen to me... because I want one... and eventually I will probably trade for one.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Sounds awesome cac1959. I only feel sad for the collectors of international card backs...but just a little =). Considering it was difficult to get these even on US cardback im happy just to have them! i only have Prince, Cartney, Taia & Taco Mater on international. All will be opened (except my spares - was cheaper to buy multiples to reduce shipping costs!). Can't wait to see pics!

Comment

very nice Chris! I have a international carded Prince as well. I don't collect blisters so it will be opened lol. He is one of my favourite cars. I love the faded/ghost effect of the Union jack on him.

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

just recieved this awsome custom from gotfrank, i have to say this is by far my favourite lemon, the skills used to creat this is unreal as it looks factory

here is is with a few of the family

Comment

it fits right in! very beautiful

I've been thinkign about ordering a custom (or customs from gotfrank aswell)

Transformers for Trade
                Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Jonj is you Don Crumlin Blue? If so, may I ask where you got that? Mine is purple in colour with blue eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post
                    Jonj is you Don Crumlin Blue? If so, may I ask where you got that? Mine is purple in colour with blue eyes...
                    sorry for the mix up but he is the normal purple colour with green eyes it must of just been the angle of the photo

Comment

We three Queens from orient are (oops wrong lyrics )

Comment

^^^Glad to see you got your Queen(s)!^^^

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by djjd21 View Post

If that doesn't put you in the Christmas spirit, I don't know what will...

Left to right... if I may guess...
                          UK international version, US version, multi-language international version.

Great photos, jonj - GotFrank does amazing work... I'm proud to have that lemon in my collection...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

ah, forget about the queenies, the egyptian picture on the wall, what is it depicting?
                            Originally posted by djjd21 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                              If that doesn't put you in the Christmas spirit, I don't know what will...

Left to right... if I may guess...
                              UK international version, US version, multi-language international version.

Great photos, jonj - GotFrank does amazing work... I'm proud to have that lemon in my collection...
                              you are indeed correct cac1959

the left version is the 7 language european international,the middle is the US version and the right hand side is a 4 language international version found in countries such as canada,mexico,areas of south america and asia.

Comment

Originally posted by jonj View Post
                                just recieved this awsome custom from gotfrank, i have to say this is by far my favourite lemon, the skills used to creat this is unreal as it looks factory

here is is with a few of the family

sweet pics jonj,have you thought of a name for him as of yet?

credit goes to gotfrank though for some amazing workmanship once again

Comment

Working...
                                X