Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to the small town Walmart 50 miles north of home after work... found signs of case C - bought Tubbs Pacer, Brand New Mater, and 1 You the Bomb Mater... also found a full case of Hot Wheels Looney Tunes - got the Bugs Bunny Dairy Delivery... and picked up 2 Power Rangers Hot Wheels for GOMATERGO.

No new 2 packs... no Toons...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Are the Looney Tunes rare/hard to find??
      My Walmart and TRU are loaded with them right now!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
        Are the Looney Tunes rare/hard to find??
        My Walmart and TRU are loaded with them right now!!
        I've seen the Looney Tunes at 1 Meijer, 1 TRU, and 1 Walmart - no stores in my town/county have them... and of the places that I've seen them, I've only seen the Bugs Bunny Dairy Delivery at one store... From what I understand, some people collect just Dairy Delivery cars..

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I saw a good selection of them and I liked them all(Almost bought taz), but i did not like the nearly $5 price tag for hot wheels. Also saw a bunch of Mystery Machines and American Graffiti Fords. I like the $1 mystery machines better!! LOL Im cheap unless its Cars cars!

Comment

I finally found the remains of Case C in my local Kmart. Tubbs and Brand New Mater were already gone but I didn't need them.

I picked up the Cone McQueen to switch out the Lenty in our display, the extra Sally for my daughter who has currently misplaced hers, and finally found the Flintstone's car.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Nice finds, bobbyjack!

Made a 200 mile round trip to the Dayton (Ohio) area today... Up until the last 3 stores in the last town it was a waste of time... I'll add photos...

Kmart #3: Found Retro case B Hot Wheels at $5.49 each plus tax... plus 2 Jeff Gorvette with Corvette logo singles that were still there from 2 months ago when I got the Galloping Gear Grinder (thanks for the reminder, Fillmore1234!).

Walmart #3: Found a set of the 4 Monster Truck Mater wrestling Toons and a Mater the Greater 3 pack... and a Hot Wheels Ferrari 5 pack and an F1 racer (Hot Wheels).

Nothing at 3 Target, 2 TRU, 3 other Walmart stores, 2 Meijer, 1 Kohl's, or the other Kmart stores I stopped at... In fact, I may not head back for another 5 weeks, as the one TRU is closing in March in advance of moving to a new location 4 stores to the north the first week of April.

None of the 6 Walmart stores I've been to this week have put out the pallet/endcap... I've only seen case C singles at one store.

Comment

Went to Walmart today and saw they restocked all the Cars stuff! So I picked these up today -

Saw the Toons packs as well, may get those next time.

Comment

I picked up an extra Kabuto to trade yesterday.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

My scores
                    Sal (my son),
                    Kabuto and Acer w Torch (both heading to USA),
                    Angry Bird (heading to Ireland) and i will keep the storage case for Cars and the truck is for my son P)

PC1.jpg
                    After messing with Sal for 10 minutes my son is asking for the stunt cars when there isn't any stunt cars for sale
                    How could they sell the trucks but no stunt cars .... that puzzles me!
                    I am not paying 55 USD for the playset...

*Still wish to see the Yatch Boat arrive here

PCD0.jpg
                    My little girl wanted to snatch the hotwheels pack... Quick Snap...

Comment

here are my new finds for today
                      DSCN2682.jpg
                      little by little the new cars are arriving

Comment

Went on a long...long...long drive today hit a lot of stores! Here's all i could muster up..nothing very exciting. Got the Colossus at TJMaxx for $10 along with the Micro Drifters for $5.

Comment

Great finds, carslover and Scavenger!

My wife found these at Meijer yesterday and they were waiting for me when I got home:

Lightning McQueen cookies! Tasty! Surely you didn't think we'd find diecast Cars at Meijer, did you?

Comment

I found those cookies at Giant a week ago, I just didn't know where to say anything. They were delicious! The box was Easter themed...all I saw was McQueen

Comment

now if we could eat the peg warmers
                              we might get some new cars sooner

Comment

So after our find today, what's on the table is what we took home.
                                IMAG1037.jpg
                                IMAG1038.jpg
                                IMAG1043.jpg
                                IMAG1044.jpg
                                Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Working...
                                X