Recent Finds - February 2013 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice delivery, Scavenger!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

thats alot of toons scavenger

Comment

I gotta catch up...these werent around when we started seriously collecting!!

Comment

Wow, what a cars week for us this week! The postman surprised us with a very special parcel from Eli:
          image.jpg

Out of all the very special cars in that 7-pack, my son was the most excited to get Chick Hicks! He's been wanting Chick for a long time!!

We also received a parcel from eBay!
          image.jpg

Thank you so much to all the members who have helped us with our cars - alot of stuff has not been available at retail in Australia & although it has cost us a bomb, we are lucky to have such special people willing to trade or help us purchase these!

Comment

great additions mum

Comment

Recently added this to my collection.
              I've wanted them for some time now

Comment

Originally posted by pirelliboy View Post
                Recently added this to my collection.
                I've wanted them for some time now
                I like that a must have box set and a great score

Comment

Nice to see you've got the Sarge's Boot Camp, pirellliboy... a 5 pack with 3 new Cars (Murphy, Charlie Cargo, and Frank Pinkerton)... TJ had been fairly rare at the time of that set... and we hadn't seen a regular Sarge single for quite a while.

I received 3 great packages yesterday... I'll post photos later.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Got another great addition in the mail from Amazon today...

Cars Blu-Ray DVD w/Gold LMQ & Ransburg Rescue Squad Mater
                    image.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post
                      Got another great addition in the mail from Amazon today...

Cars Blu-Ray DVD w/Gold LMQ & Ransburg Rescue Squad Mater
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]1345[/ATTACH]
                      Hey OzzieMum are these Mattel cars included with this pack?? Or if anyone else knows please let me know, i really like these!!
                      Congrats to you and your little one OzzieMum on all of your recent scores, some nice packages flying down under to you!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                        Hey OzzieMum are these Mattel cars included with this pack?? Or if anyone else knows please let me know, i really like these!!
                        Congrats to you and your little one OzzieMum on all of your recent scores, some nice packages flying down under to you!!
                        Yes. Mattel cars.

Comment

Thanks pirelliboy...figured they were but just wanted to be sure.

Comment

Great addition, OzzieMum... that was a Black Friday special a couple years ago through Amazon.com... I ordered one and it arrived with an upside down Ransburg Rescue Squad Mater...

They are Mattel Cars, Scavenger... it's a very nice set.

Here's a link - 2 left in stock at $35.55:

http://www.amazon.com/Cars-Gift-Comb...s=cars+blu+ray

Comment

Seller must have raised the price, I got mine from same seller for $39.00 delivered to Australia. They have some listed from around $24.00. Haven't brought myself to open it yet but we will soon!

Thanks Scavenger =) They are Mattel & very nice pieces. My son is happy for the Rescue squad Mater.

Comment

they are nice cars ozziemum

Comment

Working...
                                X