No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - February 2013 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are a few photos from packages that arrived this week...

From pirelliboy:

Silver Series Jeff Gorvette with Corvette Logo:

Silver Series Hudson Hornet McQueen:

Cardback:

From my friend Chad in northern Indiana:
    Yellow Ramone:

Dinoco Chick Hicks:

Bug Mouth Lightning McQueen:

Mario Andretti:

I also received several Hot Wheels from pirelliboy... I'll work on taking pictures and adding them to the Hot Wheels thread.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Packages I've received this week

First up,from the other side of the world,a big thanks to ozziemum

And next from Germany,also a big thanks to gipsy

Comment

Glad to see they all arrived in great condition!! Got some great cars there Djjd21!

Comment

Nice haul Djjd21!

Comment

that is alot of nice cars

Comment

A recent Amazon purchase

Comment

Great addition, pirelliboy!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

great additions pirelliboy, i recieved mine today from hong kong, upset i missed these on amazon for such a great price

Comment

Jon (and Pirelliboy), they arrived in such good condition too (from the look in the pictures). Mine did too. That's not something that can always been said about Amazon stuff of this nature. I had to send some of the Ka Ciao McQueen / Francesco back a year ago, as they tried to squeeze the package into a too small box! To their credit they did listen (and act on my advice) and use a box that I suggested. All Amazon boxes have a size/shape reference number. It's also shown on the packaging slip too!

Comment

What were the price of Taia and Taco? Wish I could've known about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
                        What were the price of Taia and Taco? Wish I could've known about it.
                        £8.95ea delivered.

Comment

Traded a few Radiator Springs Classics cars for the Case C singles that I haven't found yet with a local guy...

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Great trade, bobbyjack!

I received a great package from bobbyjack yesterday... I'll post a photo hopefully tonight and mail his package out on Thursday... my wife's DVR unit died yesterday so I'll be taking it in to Comcast during lunch to get a new one... she wants me to save her shows that she recorded but hasn't watched... not sure I'll be able to.

Comment

Mattel website has 2 Ivan Maters left if anyone is looking....better hurry!
                              I bought a couple but i left 2!!

Comment

Acer.jpg
                                Finally got my Acer with torch with number on it from the UK(Ebay). And they shipped it in an envelope but it had minimal damage still in good condition. Just two more cars for all 50.

Comment

Working...
                                X