No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - April 2013 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome jonj...just got to cross Barry and Dragon LMQ off my list too!! Great feeling isnt it??

And Komodo is one of my favorite Toons as well!!

Comment

Where do you guys find Barry? Fleabay sellers are asking insane prices (3 figures plus).

Comment

In my case I found a great member at CTT who I had been helping get some cars. Turns out he had an extra and we put a trade together for it! Never really expected to get one, but so happy we did!

Carslover notice any defects or anything on that Frank? Was gonna pick one up when I saw it for $35 from china but never did!! Wasn't too sure about the whole China thing at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
          In my case I found a great member at CTT who I had been helping get some cars. Turns out he had an extra and we put a trade together for it! Never really expected to get one, but so happy we did!

Carslover notice any defects or anything on that Frank? Was gonna pick one up when I saw it for $35 from china but never did!! Wasn't too sure about the whole China thing at the time.
          no it is just as good quality as the dirty frank i got out of a package
          there are several differences
          dirty frank code 0999AZ
          clean frank code 1087EA
          the red taillight is not on clean frank
          the vent is not black on clean frank
          the grain arm moves on clean frank
          the windows on the left side are not the same
          if you can believe the date codes
          clean frank was made 2 years before dirty frank

DSCN2876.jpgDSCN2877.jpgDSCN2878.jpgDSCN2879.jpgDSCN2884.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
            Where do you guys find Barry? Fleabay sellers are asking insane prices (3 figures plus).
            I got lucky with a hefty purchase from a local collector. He sold me everything at cost he paid for it which was really really kind of him.

Comment

Came home to 3 cool packages tonight:

First up from a trade with jonj (been wanting this for awhile)
              image.jpg

Second package from a CTT trade:
              image.jpg

Last package from another PCD Aussie - Kristar who helped me track these down
              image.jpg
              The Rip Micro Drifter is just as awesome in the flesh as I was hoping!!

Comment

Little dude looks really excited! Awesome.
                Great find on the Rip Micro Drifter too!

Comment

Picked these up from a member selling their collection at T5. My rubber tire racers collection is now complete!!!!!!!!
                  Also completed the silver racers with tue addition of Carla! And my little girl wanted Nurse GTO..:-)

uploadfromtaptalk1365722047077.jpg

Comment

Congratulations on completing your rubber tire racer collection, Scavenger... and your silver racer collection (until they release more)... and Nurse GTO is probably my favorite nurse/pitty/doctor from the tall tale...

Great packages, OzzieMum! Your son is super excited to get all of them!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Picked these up from a couple forum members and one eBay

And freed these two from Sundays find

Comment

It's with great excitement that i am posting this picture, it arrived today from a single trade with a member from another forum and ticks of 2 big wants that I have had for a while,

Comment

very nice jonj
                          i like the franks set

Comment

Awesome score jonj!

Comment

Combat ship and Disney store frank,impressive items Jonj

Nice haul

Comment

I saw a RIP Micro drifter pack in Smyths this week and as we don't care about micro drifters we didn't get it..... How rare is that one then? Could always go back and get it if anyone wants it?

Comment

Working...
                                X