Recent Finds - May 2013 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post
    Got a huge delivery in the mail this morning! This was a recent purchase from another site:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2160[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]2161[/ATTACH]

Unfortunately I didn't realise a few of them were Lenti, but now I have a bunch of Lenticulars in my collection

My son tore open the Chick Hicks with Piston cup package before I could say "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" And on closer inspection it appears that it was an error & the Piston Cup says "The King Champion" . Will have to hunt for another one with the right Piston Cup!

Counted 40 cars there...feels like Christmas!!!
    Wow,some fantastic items there ozziemum,the speedway 9 pack and the 2 triple packs are great scores.

Comment

Thanks Jason! Just wish the 3pks weren't Lenticular =( Not sure if they are still highly sought after?

Comment

Great delivery, OzzieMum!

There were many Chick Hicks with Piston Cup that came with The King on the cup... There were many others that came with the wrong cup... I even have what appears to be a one of a kind Chase Bling Bling McQueen with The King on the cup... I'll see if I can help you out with the Chick that you need.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Nice score OzzieMum!
          Certainly does look like Christmas there

Comment

I just picked up a king with the cup and it has chicks cup instead

Comment

Originally posted by Cars4josh View Post
              I just picked up a king with the cup and it has chicks cup instead
              Ha! I have a Chick Hicks w/ The King's cup.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post
                Got a huge delivery in the mail this morning! This was a recent purchase from another site:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2160[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]2161[/ATTACH]
                Pictured: Speedway 9pk, Antonio Veloce Eccellente - Ferrari F430 - Costanzo Della Corsa Lenti 3pk, Dexter Hoover - LMQ - Race Damaged King Lenti 3pk, MM Dinoco Mia & Tia, Grem & Damaged Rod 2pk, Popemobile, Yeti LMEC, RT LMQ, LMQ w/ Shovel LMEC, Hank Halloween Murphy, Chick W/Piston Cup, Impound DJ, Soaked LMQ, RT trunk Fresh, Ghostlight Ramone, Pit crew Fillmore, RT The King, Dinoco LMQ LMEC, LMQ w/ Bumper Stickers, Impound Boost w/Confetti, Paint Mask LMQ, Christmas Luigi & Guido, Marilyn LMEC, Matthew True Blue McCrew, Snowplough LMQ Globe, Barney Stormin.

Unfortunately I didn't realise a few of them were Lenti, but now I have a bunch of Lenticulars in my collection

My son tore open the Chick Hicks with Piston cup package before I could say "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" And on closer inspection it appears that it was an error & the Piston Cup says "The King Champion" . Will have to hunt for another one with the right Piston Cup!

Counted 40 cars there...feels like Christmas!!!
                great additions ozziemum

Comment

I got a great package of Hot Wheels from carslover yesterday... I hope to add photos tonight.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I suppose this is an online purchase since I purchased from a T5AD member.
                    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369085820.987249.jpg

Comment

Those look awesome...congrats bubba!!

Comment

These cars arrived today from an eBay purchase...

I have Yeti pending so just Buzz, Woody and Hamm to go

Comment

Purchased these from Steve (SNOSNO) & we were super excited to add them to our collection. Cac1959 your articles are contagious!!! Notice the Final Laps

image.jpg image.jpg

Pictured We have: FL Muddy McQueen, FL Pit Crew Member Sarge, FL Wet McQueen, FL One Eye Mater, Dragon LMQ w/stains, Ito San, Chase Bling Bling McQueen w/Cup, Dinoco McQueen w/Cup, The King w/Cup, Smell Swell McQueen & Sponsorless McQueen.

Comment

nice additi0ons KK&PP and ozziemum

Comment

Got these in the mail yesterday!

They look even better in real life!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Those are sweeeeet Bobbyjack! Are these openers or will they be forever carded?!

Comment

Working...
                                X