X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• niftynigel
    replied
    Originally posted by DiZz View Post
    These are International Cards, US seems rather unlikely.
    Seller I bought them from also told me he got them from someone of the UK.
    Doing some research myself as well.
    Found something that might be interesting.
    Have to check to be sure..will let you know when I am..
    The two reference numbers are Amazon ASIN: numbers. In my search results, I found the same products in seven different Amazon territories including the UK (Fun Collectables / AKA The Beannieman on eBay).

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for them?

Fun Collectables has them for £9.99 GBP. A seller in the US (In Demand Toys) has them for $14.99 USD and various European (diesen Anbitern) has them for 7.99 Euros!

No one is going to buy them from the UK seller and sell them on for a loss, are they?

Also Fun Collectables only package these in Jiffy Bags and they are in too good condition to have come from this seller! Unless someone paid the extra £10 to have them posted in box!? I don't think so!

Leave a comment:

• DiZz
    replied
    These are International Cards, US seems rather unlikely.
    Seller I bought them from also told me he got them from someone of the UK.
    Doing some research myself as well.
    Found something that might be interesting.
    Have to check to be sure..will let you know when I am..

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    Pics of the back:

The sticker on the lower left corner, indicates for me that these came from the UK.
    Have received more Cars from the UK with these stickers on the back.
    Countries from Eastern Europe do have the same stickers, just in their own language.

I did a Google search, and I suspected, they came up with Amazon.com NOT Amazon.co.uk, so they are definitely NOT from the UK.

Leave a comment:

• jestrjef
    replied
    Made a few stops today and Targets restocked with case g! I picked up 2 Chase Miles. I am adding them to my haves for anyone that might be in need!

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    Pics of the back:

The sticker on the lower left corner, indicates for me that these came from the UK.
    Countries from Eastern Europe do have the same stickers, just in their own language.
    I've never seen those stickers from a UK source myself, but the actual reference numbers look like Amazon ones!

Do you think that's the supplier?

Leave a comment:

• Enzo
    replied
    Originally posted by Cars-mom View Post
    I hate when Disney does it too! It makes me kinda mad that the last set said Ivan was "exclusive" and now he is in this set....so much for exclusive!
    Well that was technically a lie even then as Ivan Mater was available at exactly the same time as that first O-Rama set like this...

Leave a comment:

• Cars-mom
    replied
    Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
    It's confusing to me why everyone seems OK when Disney pulls the 1 new Car in a multipack trick, but if Mattel does people go bonkers and quit collecting.
    I hate when Disney does it too! It makes me kinda mad that the last set said Ivan was "exclusive" and now he is in this set....so much for exclusive! If it wasn't for the fact that I collect the Maters, I would probably pass. I also broke down and bought the Mama B set, but it's Mama! Lol! I do wish they would quit doing that though! I know they won't, but I could wish!

Leave a comment:

• DiZz
    replied
    Nigel,

I recently found out that all the New stuff that keeps poppin' up on the mainland all comes from...

...the UK...

The Victor and Francesca I just got, came from a large UK reseller...
    Will shoot some pics of the back which indicates they are from the UK (at least, so it seemed to me ..)
    Pics of the back:

Leave a comment:

• Fillmore1234
    replied
    It's confusing to me why everyone seems OK when Disney pulls the 1 new Car in a multipack trick, but if Mattel does people go bonkers and quit collecting.

Leave a comment:

• Tonyxes
    replied
    Found in france !
    that's time !

Leave a comment:

• Enzo
    replied
    Originally posted by Bubba101212 View Post
    Same here. Or ill see if the niece or nephew want it. I do like the exclusive in this pack though.
    Really? The leopard-print Funny Car Mater? It hurts my retinas.

Leave a comment:

• Bubba101212
    replied
    Originally posted by Cars-mom View Post
    I think I will also wait for the sale for the mater o Rama set. I guess I'll sell the last set I had, as I only bought it for Ivan mater, but since he is also in this new set, no need to keep the last one. Don't really need to have 3 draculas and 3 taco trucks, and I like them in the case better.
    Same here. Or ill see if the niece or nephew want it. I do like the exclusive in this pack though.

Leave a comment:

• Cars-mom
    replied
    I think I will also wait for the sale for the mater o Rama set. I guess I'll sell the last set I had, as I only bought it for Ivan mater, but since he is also in this new set, no need to keep the last one. Don't really need to have 3 draculas and 3 taco trucks, and I like them in the case better.

Leave a comment:

• jestrjef
    replied
    Nice grab, Scavenger!

Leave a comment:

• Scavenger
    replied
    A trip to the Zoo today took me past a Kmart I had never been to before, after a little coaxing got the wife to stop on the way home....Good thing I did!

Believe it or not I was just as excited to find silver Shu to help finish off my second set of Silvers I have been assembling. Just need Carla now!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X