No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - July 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found this at the Disney Store, Ramone-O-Rama. With the exclusive Radiator Springs Ramone.

On the back they show a McQueen and Mater set, I guess they updated the sets from last year and added a new exclusive cars. Last year they had a Silver McQueen and a Ivan Mater. Exclusive Dragon Lightning McQueen.

Exclusive Dragstar Mater.
    RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

Originally posted by RBCars77 View Post
      Found this at the Disney Store, Ramone-O-Rama. With the exclusive Radiator Springs Ramone.

On the back they show a McQueen and Mater set, I guess they updated the sets from last year and added a new exclusive cars. Last year they had a Silver McQueen and a Ivan Mater. Exclusive Dragon Lightning McQueen.

Exclusive Dragstar Mater.
      My wife saw the mater o Rama today.
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373424031.771492.jpg
      Ill get it hopefully when the 25% sale happens

Comment

I found the new toon cars tonight at Walmart. I picked up Rasta mater, tormentors biggest fan and I screamer. So I guess I screamer is also in this new toons case.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba101212 View Post
          My wife saw the mater o Rama today.
          [ATTACH]2591[/ATTACH]
          Ill get it hopefully when the 25% sale happens
          I was thinking I'd wait for a sale too. Then I remembered, last year on Black Friday the Disney Store had some great sales. I'll wait until then to pick this up.

Comment

A trip to the Zoo today took me past a Kmart I had never been to before, after a little coaxing got the wife to stop on the way home....Good thing I did!

Believe it or not I was just as excited to find silver Shu to help finish off my second set of Silvers I have been assembling. Just need Carla now!

Comment

Nice grab, Scavenger!

Comment

I think I will also wait for the sale for the mater o Rama set. I guess I'll sell the last set I had, as I only bought it for Ivan mater, but since he is also in this new set, no need to keep the last one. Don't really need to have 3 draculas and 3 taco trucks, and I like them in the case better.

Comment

Originally posted by Cars-mom View Post
                  I think I will also wait for the sale for the mater o Rama set. I guess I'll sell the last set I had, as I only bought it for Ivan mater, but since he is also in this new set, no need to keep the last one. Don't really need to have 3 draculas and 3 taco trucks, and I like them in the case better.
                  Same here. Or ill see if the niece or nephew want it. I do like the exclusive in this pack though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba101212 View Post
                    Same here. Or ill see if the niece or nephew want it. I do like the exclusive in this pack though.
                    Really? The leopard-print Funny Car Mater? It hurts my retinas.

Comment

Found in france !
                      that's time !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

It's confusing to me why everyone seems OK when Disney pulls the 1 new Car in a multipack trick, but if Mattel does people go bonkers and quit collecting.

Comment

Originally posted by DiZz View Post
                          Nigel,

I recently found out that all the New stuff that keeps poppin' up on the mainland all comes from...

...the UK...

The Victor and Francesca I just got, came from a large UK reseller...
                          Will shoot some pics of the back which indicates they are from the UK (at least, so it seemed to me ..)
                          Pics of the back:

The sticker on the lower left corner, indicates for me that these came from the UK.
                          Have received more Cars from the UK with these stickers on the back.
                          Countries from Eastern Europe do have the same stickers, just in their own language.
                          Cars Addict

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
                            It's confusing to me why everyone seems OK when Disney pulls the 1 new Car in a multipack trick, but if Mattel does people go bonkers and quit collecting.
                            I hate when Disney does it too! It makes me kinda mad that the last set said Ivan was "exclusive" and now he is in this set....so much for exclusive! If it wasn't for the fact that I collect the Maters, I would probably pass. I also broke down and bought the Mama B set, but it's Mama! Lol! I do wish they would quit doing that though! I know they won't, but I could wish!

Comment

Originally posted by Cars-mom View Post
                              I hate when Disney does it too! It makes me kinda mad that the last set said Ivan was "exclusive" and now he is in this set....so much for exclusive!
                              Well that was technically a lie even then as Ivan Mater was available at exactly the same time as that first O-Rama set like this...

Comment

Originally posted by DiZz View Post
                                Pics of the back:

The sticker on the lower left corner, indicates for me that these came from the UK.
                                Have received more Cars from the UK with these stickers on the back.
                                Countries from Eastern Europe do have the same stickers, just in their own language.
                                I've never seen those stickers from a UK source myself, but the actual reference numbers look like Amazon ones!

Do you think that's the supplier?

Comment

Working...
                                X