Recent Finds - July 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by odisn View Post
    Jeff Gorvette on the short checklane card has been at TRU for over a month or so.
    Sorry, my mistake!

We haven't had those (or the Lenticulars) in the UK!

Are the Check Lane singles numbered in the same series or are they not numbered at all?

Thanks,
    Nigel
    Last edited by niftynigel; 07-14-2013, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yuffie View Post
      the brislington toys r us had about 5-6 popemobiles yesterday

and seeing taia and taco mater going for about £10-12 on amazon when i paid £25 each reminds me to just stick to what i get in shops and not pay over the odds on ebay
      It doesn't always work out that way. Mattel have us over a barrel. You run the risk of missing out and they know it! It's a close call, but think about if they didn't reappear on Amazon at reasonable prices (I paid £8.95 each), but only on eBay for £30-50 each, you'd be glad you got them when you did!

You win some, you lose some; Mattel always wins!

Comment

• Well the wife beat me to finding another case! She found case F before me now case G! No Miles but still happy to see something other then case C at my Target!!

Comment

• Awesome find, keonisdad... If I ever find a Taia Decotura on the pegs I won't leave it... same goes for Francesco Fan Mater, Taco Truck Mater, and many other Cars that have never seen US release.

niftynigel - the Jeff Gorvette Lane Mate shows 16/17 on the front of the card.

Great finds, Hunter!

Great find, Scavenger's wife - I'm glad that several of you have spouses/partners that help you with Cars purchases... some of us don't.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Made 2 Target stops today ... I called this morning and I knew they received shipments! I ended up running down there ... hoping to find the NEWEST Case ... alas ... more G ... but I did find another small surprise!!

2013-07-15_16-00-05_849.jpg2013-07-15_16-02-42_297.jpg

Comment

• Went to Target today, someone beat me to Chase Miles & Mama Topolino..

Comment

• Nice finds Jeff, I found bravo Friday and a fresh case g this afternoon. Hoping to find more bravos to help some members I know that are still looking.

Comment

• went to my local Dollorama....was extremely pleased with my purchase:

(please excuse the terrible quality of the picture. My camera has gone AWOL and I broke my phone, which took decent pictures and bought a new one, that takes not so good pictures)
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by DeceptiCog72283; 07-16-2013, 01:57 AM.

Transformers for Trade
                  Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
                    went to my local Dollorama....was extremely pleased with my purchase:

(please excuse the terrible quality of the picture. My camera has gone AWOL and I broke my phone, which took decent pictures and bought a new one, that takes not so good pictures)
                    I'd be happy with that find too! Oh, what I would do for a US Cartney Brakin . That's one car (among many) that never got a release over here

Comment

• the interesting thing is that I don't believe this guy was ever released in Canada. That's not a Canadian blister. The Canadian one is a multiple language one with the little character picture in the front instead of the character's name.

Transformers for Trade
                      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• never seen cartney in the wild, great find.

Comment

• I found two Chase Miles yesterday at two different Targets. Interestingly, this is the second time I found a Chase Miles at this particular Target where both Mama Topolinos were gone and no stock in the stockroom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                            I found two Chase Miles yesterday at two different Targets. Interestingly, this is the second time I found a Chase Miles at this particular Target where both Mama Topolinos were gone and no stock in the stockroom.
                            Interesting ... some one has a mama complex lolol nice find on miles!

Comment

• Picked these up at TRU today..

Comment

• nice finds everybody

Comment

Working...
                                X