X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by carsincali View Post
    Found another case H at my local Target this morning! This will be the 4th case! I guess it makes up for the 1 Case G they received!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2758[/ATTACH]
    Great find, carsincali!

Leave a comment:

• carsincali
    replied
    Target this morning

Found another case H at my local Target this morning! This will be the 4th case! I guess it makes up for the 1 Case G they received!

target.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Hunter
    replied
    Great finds at Walmart today for me!

Leave a comment:

• RBCars77
    replied
    Found my second Chase Miles at Target the other day, unfortunately no Case H. Also I Finally found Bravo at a Traverse City, Michigan Meijer.

Leave a comment:

• bsmith13
    replied
    I found Suki and Kabuto at Target this evening. I have a feeling that I missed Victor Paveone by putting off my shopping trip for so long.

Leave a comment:

• jestrjef
    replied
    AWESOME FIND LMQ702!! Sure hope those hit here soon!

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Nice finds, David&davidmcqueen and LMQ702!

Leave a comment:

• LMQ702
    replied
    Found these guys, Donna Pitts, and Snot Rod today at TRU.

image.jpg

Leave a comment:

• David&davidmcqueen
    replied
    My boy and i went carfishing on tuesday and we caught a roger space shuttle out of a kmart it was a good carfishing day for us here is the evidence!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Ferris
    replied
    Went to 3 Targets, 4 Walmarts, 1 Kmart and 1 TRU this weekend. Ended up with just a FFan Mater.

Leave a comment:

• Enzo
    replied
    Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Thanks for the laugh, Enzo... I've only seen Bravo one time - at a Meijer in Howell, Michigan last Saturday... with a son in the US Air Force, I had to buy Bravo... I'll buy Echo as well... probably the Target 4 pack that also has Hector...

I'm not going to buy them all... no, really - I'm not going to buy them all... You don't believe me either, eh?
    Just a bit of frustration

To be honest, I already have the DS Deluxe military flyboys but using the smaller lighter plastic Mattel planes, I was hoping to rig up a more fun/grown up planes mobile for his room (hanging below a great "sun" ceiling light).

I'd love that Target 4-pack for the project (add a Skipper) but unlikely to see over here unless the buyers at Smyths (the only stockist of the infamous Chauncy 7-pack) are in a good mood.

And yeah, like you (and everyone else), I swore not to fall too far down the Planes hole. Denial. I've just coughed up and stashed the Drifters wall race set for Christmas.

Leave a comment:

• odisn
    replied
    Found my 7th Chase Miles today, but I'd happily give it up for an appearance of case H in Raleigh instead. Maybe next week is the week it will finally show up here.

Leave a comment:

• jestrjef
    replied
    Well, I made a few rounds today and picked up some things for some overseas friends. I did manage to come across another Chase Miles. Still no sign of H down here at TRU or Target. Walmarts are DREADFUL ... where are their Cars?? Come on Walmart. Time to catch up! lol

Leave a comment:

• jestrjef
    replied
    Nice work Bobbyjack! I guess that one I was saving for you can be shared with another member in need.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by Enzo View Post
    I wish my continent had Bravo!

Thanks for the laugh, Enzo... I've only seen Bravo one time - at a Meijer in Howell, Michigan last Saturday... with a son in the US Air Force, I had to buy Bravo... I'll buy Echo as well... probably the Target 4 pack that also has Hector...

I'm not going to buy them all... no, really - I'm not going to buy them all... You don't believe me either, eh?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X