Recent Finds - July 2013 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - July 2013 Trades and Online Purchases

Please post your July 2013 trades and online purchases in this thread... Many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

As you've all seen the photos, you know what they look like by now, I won't post any more, save for saying two packages from the US arrived this week, one taking 12 days and one taking 21 days.

In the two packages were seven 2013 Deluxe seven 2013 Double packs. We thought the standard single cards looked smart , but the Deluxe and Double packs look even better!

We missed out on Elvis RV and Dustin Mellows first time around, so we're well pleased to get them both this time!

We've got the other four Deluxe on the way!

Superfast BT Infinity (Broadband) was installed today too!

What a great start to July! All we need now is to get some new Cars singles in the UK!

Comment

I got a really nice package in the post today from fongkx, it included Petey Pacer, Mack semi, Dustin Mellows, Kabuki Mater and Elvis RV, thanks to Kevins help I managed to get all the Kmart deluxe cars (except for Ivan) so I have one happy little chap at home tonight!

Comment

Great packages, niftynigel and Junior... I received 3 orders with 7 Ivan today... I'm donating one to the signature contest.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

my phone order toons arrived today

DSCN0256.jpgDSCN0257.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
            my phone order toons arrived today

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2521[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2522[/ATTACH]
            Looks like they traveled well! I am expecting mine tomorrow!!

Comment

yes they were well packed with Styrofoam and craft paper

Comment

Few weeks back...

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                After recent acquisition of Chase Tokyo Mater, just picked up this mint boxed pair for an absolute steal.

(just need a Chuy now, ha ha unlikely I know)

OLÉ...!!!

Well, apparently not so "unlikely" after all...

Comment

My phone order Carsland Cars arrived today. Nice thing is only 1 of each set arrived damaged

DSCN2400.jpg

Comment

Very nice Jeff...Extremely jealous! !!

Comment

Cool. I'm hoping to find these @ Carsland next week...flying for a wedding, I'll try to sneak a day at the park...

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                        My phone order Carsland Cars arrived today. Nice thing is only 1 of each set arrived damaged

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2527[/ATTACH]
                        dadgum they packed yours like the Disney store does

30% damaged

Comment

Great additions, carslover and jestrjef! And I hope you have good luck at Cars Land, KK&PP_Cars... hopefully you don't have to sneak out during the wedding to go to Cars Land.

I've paid for one set each of the Time Travel Mater Cars... I'm anxiously awaiting to hear that they've shipped.

Comment

Postman just knocked with a package from the US of A

IMAG0245.jpg

Big thanks to Chris and to everyone who makes the competitions on PCD happen. Mama Bernouli is a very nice diecast.

Comment

Originally posted by daul_p View Post
                              Postman just knocked with a package from the US of A

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2529[/ATTACH]

Big thanks to Chris and to everyone who makes the competitions on PCD happen. Mama Bernouli is a very nice diecast.
                              Congrats. Can't wait to receive Mama B myself, en route shortly.

Comment

Working...
                              X