Clear All

• Welcome to the party guys!

2013-09-30 10.08.33.jpg

Comment

• received these great cars from KK&PPcars

Comment

• I received these cars from a friend of mine in the UK

Comment

• Got these great cars from carslover in the mail today...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

• Ton's of awesome additions for you all. Very nice!

Comment

• Great additions !! Love that Santa car

Comment

• I want all of the Christmas Cars as well, but I'm trying my best to hold out for the rumored re-release of some of them for this upcoming holiday season. Then I can fill in the holes for whichever ones I need after that.

Comment

• Got off ebay to start off my cars collection...these turned out to be just about or under retail after combined shipping.

I feel guilty for having these, I tell my wife they are standby christmas presents...

Comment

• Got this one from a trade with a local collector...

Next up Vitaly, anyone have an "extra"?

Sorry, didn't realize this was the September thread, can a mod please move to October?
                    Last edited by KK&PP_Cars; 10-02-2013, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• nice frosty Carlos

Comment

• Great additions, Bombom77, Branfrog, carslover, and KK&PP_Cars...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• image.jpgimage.jpg

Had an amazing box arrive from the USA yesterday! Thanks so much! Love every one of them! I have completed my first super chase set too! Whoop! Thanks we love them!

Comment

• That's an awesome package from the US

Forgot to add these.. Better late then never

Here's the Rip that we received for the colouring competition ..

And a Nature Drive Mcqueen from Chris ..

Thanks again for these Chris, Much appreciated.

Will try and make a thread to show our collection this weekend, as i don't think we have done one yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lozzi31 View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]3192[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3193[/ATTACH]

Had an amazing box arrive from the USA yesterday! Thanks so much! Love every one of them! I have completed my first super chase set too! Whoop! Thanks we love them!
                              The band look awesome, I hope we get the Deluxe range in the U.K in time for Christmas! Great trade, well done

Comment

• Glad to see that Rip and Nature Drive McQueen arrived safely, carscrazy... great photos.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                                X