Recent Finds - October 2013 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - October 2013 Trades and Online Purchases

Please post your October 2013 trades and online purchases in this thread... many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Well...got a really cool box today.

Good thing this showed up when I was home and my wife was at work. She doesn't exactly share my joy of Cars now that my kids don't care about them. My daughter asked if this was that new Twilight Sparkle with wings that talks...

Travor did a great job with these. They look a lot better than the 2 case Ns I got from him last month.

Had to split one of the cases between 2 of the members here, so opened the first one and it looked good.

Here is a Case E Cars 2 pack verified...

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

OMG bobbyjack!!! :-O

Comment

That's like 60 pittys. You've got a whole orchestra in there! ;D Hahahaha

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

Very nice bobbyjack!! Cute little girl too. Wish I had purchased that case when I had the chance.

Comment

Im pretty sure these will be on the pegs eventually Geralynn!

And LMAO at the wife comment bobbyjack!! I always pray I beat the wife home when I know some packages are coming!!

Comment

Whoa!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

nice score bobbyjack

Comment

Very nice score, bobbyjack... thank you.

I received a great package from Custom ToyRevolution yesterday... new custom Apple with the Aggravated facial expression:

Not everyone can make their own customs... for those of you who can't, Custom ToyRevolution does fantastic work.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

5 cases E, that are a lot of cars bobbyjack. I am still waiting for my case, but it is on it's way to John, hooray.

That angry look Apple car is also on my wish list Chris, a very nice additon, i like it a lot. CTR makes fantastic customs, i couldn't agree more.

Comment

I received 2 great packages in the mail today...

Here's part of a great package from bobbyjack:

I'm going to be opening up some Cars this weekend.

And this package was a purchase from Europe - thank you, lavictdoukarai for putting me in touch with your friend:

Comment

Nice pick ups Chris!!

Comment

Love the angry icar...still waiting for those 2-packs to hit stores...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Nice additions..love those double packs

Comment

glad to help you!
                              My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

Working...
                              X