No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - October 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stopped by Big Lots today, couldn't believe my eyes when I found these!!

Comment

• Stop! No! Don't let me see these! I get too excited! Ha ha.

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
      Stopped by Big Lots today, couldn't believe my eyes when I found these!!

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
        Cool! Wish my Big Lots had more than Finns & Maters. Great find Hunter.

Comment

• Great finds!! Its funny how some of the older releases are making appearances of late in both the US and UK. Gives hope that you can still find older Cars

Comment

Omg I've been stalking my big Lots around here, though she keeps me motivated
            Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

your big lots is full of supers and chase cars
              mine is full of Francesco, rt mater and finn
              if anybody needs about 30 of them for target practice let me know lol

Comment

• Great find, Hunter.

I stopped at the local Big Lots this evening... As soon as I saw Bindo I knew that it was case H... it was missing 2 Cars... Grem, and Chase Prince Wheeliam... Long Ge was on the pegs... the price tag completely covered the symbol... bought Long Ge and both Bindo.

While I still haven't seen Chase Prince Wheeliam in a store, I now have seen (and bought) a Super Chase.

I'm tempted to take tomorrow off work and go on a hunt... but I probably won't.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by odisn View Post
                  Found 3 of the 4 new 2-pks at lunch. Only things missing from the full case, as far as I could tell, were 1 Topolino's Band, Mrs King/Tex, and both Tuners.

So I'm still on the lookout for the Tuners...and still trying to find Rochelle, as well.
                  Huzzah! Find a new case being pegged this morning, so I got the Tuners that we needed.

Still no sign of Rochelle, though. The DVD is out in 3 weeks, so hopefully some stock will show up soon. All of my Targets & Walmarts are BARE!
                  Last edited by odisn; 10-30-2013, 07:38 PM. Reason: checked more stores

Comment

• Nice work odis! I found a fresh case of them this morning as well!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LMQ702 View Post
                      My haul for today. Just need to find Ruka & Ichigo. Anyone have extras they may want to trade?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3188[/ATTACH]
                      is RPM different, or just new packaging?
                      I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by jbail10 View Post
                        is RPM different, or just new packaging?
                        Just a re-release. I believe he was released before on the WOC card.

Comment

• And the Supercharged package, too, but he is unibody, LMQ702. Found Doug Speedcheck and PD Finn at Target. Also, at TRU, found Echo (Planes). Someone already beat me to the other 2-Packs and Rochelle.
                          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Found a beige Alexander Hugo, and a puzzle LmQ. No luck with the Supers :-(
                            Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

• My local Target did a restock of the new 2 packs, so I picked up a few more Uncle Topolino's bands and a Doug and Finn 2 pack. If anyone still needs them or a Yokoza 2 pack, send me a PM.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Went to Target at the perfect time today, a fresh case Q was on the pegs! Left with Ruka & Ichigo

Comment

Working...
                                X