No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - October 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to go to Williamsburg tonight so i stopped at some stores, pickins were slim but i did get an Ivan Mater, Al Oft and the Dinoco helicopter

Comment

Took a road trip yesterday and scored another set of Q Chase Cars and 2 more Deluxe Mater sets. Left behind 3 Dracula Maters to just get even sets. The Qs already went to another member here, but the Deluxes are still available for trade.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Nice finds guys.

Abuthemagician, congrats on finding someone's hiding place lol

Comment

WOW! Outstanding finds..you really did hit the jackpot. Excellent work! Congratulations

Comment

Great finds, carslover and abuthemagician... I'm hoping to find Ichigo, Ruka, and the new Deluxe sometime.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I was at that Walmart yesterday morning and left those just for you!

Originally posted by gtommec3 View Post
              I had to go to Williamsburg tonight so i stopped at some stores, pickins were slim but i did get an Ivan Mater, Al Oft and the Dinoco helicopter

Comment

Found another full case Q last night at Walmart @ 8pm...Im guessing they just put it out, but seems like a strange time. No Ruka unfortunately but im guessing she just wasnt in there as every other Car was there! Left with Ichigo, Mildred, RPM and Nitroade left the rest for others.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                  I was at that Walmart yesterday morning and left those just for you!
                  Well I thank you for that.

Comment

Hit 2 more KMarts today and no Kday Cars or signs. Found Case G Deluxe in 2 more Targets. I left them behind because I already have 2 extra sets. Hit 2 Walmarts and found just remains of some Q cases. TRU also had just some remains of P or Q; I'm not really sure. I also found a lone DJ w/ flames in TJMaxx but they wanted $4.99 for him. No, that's okay.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Today I went to 4 Target, 3 Walmart, 2 Toys R Us, and 2 Kmart and here are my finds:
                      First two Walmarts had nothing, but the last one gave me my first encounter with Case Q (remnants).

The Targets and Toys R Us didn't have anything, but some Case P.
                      The first Kmart had some good stuff, no Dracula though.

The reason I bought Mater and Zen Master was because I have never found him with the mustache.

The last Kmart surprised me.

They put out one Kday case, but Ruka was gone.
                      I only picked up these two since I'm going to Kday.

It was a good day!
                      RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

• image.jpgimage.jpgnew additions to my collection.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by David&davidmcqueen; 10-11-2013, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• Sorry for the pics I took them with my ipad but I don't know why they came on upside down as I was uploading them.

Comment

• Did you trade or buy them because I don't think I have found Dudley Spare since 2009. That would be weird if you found him in stores.
                            Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• nice additions david&david

Comment

• nice pickups RBCars

Comment

Working...
                                X