No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - October 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing in RDU so far, but I'm going to do a bit of hunting tomorrow to see what I can find.

Comment

I went out hunting all week for Case Q, Case P, New Deluxes, and etc. Here are my finds:

Found these at Toys R Us. Pretty happy at least I found a Case P. I didn't need to pick up a Brent w/ Headset since I already bought him online.
      RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

Excellent finds guys, nice to see the US is getting new cases. Wonder when the UK will follow

Comment

Originally posted by RBCars77 View Post
          [/URL]
          Off topic but Is that a Santa car In the background? Never been able to find him.

Comment

found these at target today

found these at walmart today

Comment

Nice Carslover!! I had a bit of luck mid afternoon at my Target today!!

Dracula Mater was from Geralynn..still didnt find the new deluxe!

Comment

it was a good day in Texas and Jersey!! nice scores!

Comment

Went to the rest of the stores. Nothing. But, when I got back home I stopped at Target;
                  1 Jeff Gorvette
                  1 Shu Todoroki
                  1 Dexter Hoover with CF
                  1 Nature Drive McQueen
                  Then, a Walmart;
                  1 RPM
                  2 Luigi and Guido with S&G
                  2 Alex Carvill
                  2 Mildred Bylane (I don't really like the character design)
                  Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Florence was good to me yall! Ripslinger gift pk, luigi and guido w/ shakers, mildred, and the new planes! Too bad no ichigo though...nice pick ups Scavenger.
                    -Steve
                    AKA Tmremote

Comment

Recent Finds - October 2013 Store Purchases

Nicely done Scavenger and Tmremote, and carslover's on a roll...found 1 lonely car @ the only stop I made today (Target)...strangely enough it was boost...no cars in the back either...

Comment

nice finds everybody

Comment

Great finds, everyone... I've had a very quiet week as far as store finds... but it's not from a lack of trying... I've looked in Dayton and Indianapolis this week... thankfully friends have helped me out...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
                            Off topic but Is that a Santa car In the background? Never been able to find him.
                            Yes it is! This is my shelf for my Cars 1 collection and I have all my Christmas cars on the bottom.

Hopefully in the future you will be able to add Santa Car to your collection!
                            RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

I'm looking forward to getting the Christmas Cars out of storage in a couple of months.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by RBCars77 View Post
                                Yes it is! This is my shelf for my Cars 1 collection and I have all my Christmas cars on the bottom.

Hopefully in the future you will be able to add Santa Car to your collection!
                                Awesome, Thanks for sharing photos. He looks great

Comment

Working...
                                X