Recent Finds - November Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
    Thanks to the heads up from other board members, I knew to stop in at TRU on the way home from work last night and I pcked up the new RSC 3 pack w/ Mia, Tia, and Jay W.
    Thanks for the heads up guys, I was able to get the 3 pack woith Jay W and the one with Race Team Flo today. First new releases I have found in a while, Thanks!
    I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Took advantage of a vacation day today and went to Indianapolis... stopped at 2 TRU. 3 Meijer, 2 Target, 3 Walmart, 1 Kroger, and 1 Kmart...

Bought more Christmas Cars at Meijer and a few other singles... Bought the new 3 packs at 1 TRU and left 2 cases at the other... 1 Target had case E 2 packs so I bought a few... 1 Walmart had case E 2 packs (my first time seeing them in a store other than Target) and a Dusty Rusteze single... another Walmart had gotten in the N2 Case and I bought 3 of the 4 Tuners... Kroger had a cube with a few case H Cars - I bought Chase Francesca, Suki, Kabuto, and Snot Rod with flames - I got to use a temporary Kroger Plus card so the 4 singles were less than $3 each with tax... I also bought 2 new Retro Entertainment cars from case G - I hadn't seen them in stores yet... I also found and bought more Rip Clutchgoneski... I don't need Rip but I can't leave him on the pegs.

No sign of 2014 Cars anywhere.

I wanted to stop at more stores but had to get back to donate blood... and even though I made up appointment on time I was still unable to donate because my iron count was 37 and 38 is the minimum to donate.

I may go on another hunt tomorrow... there's not much else I'd rather do on a vacation day than go on a Cars hunt.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• found these at TRU today

Comment

• Those look great, saw them @ TRU yesterday but didn't get them, hoping to see some kind of deal around Black Friday/Christmas...

Comment

• Not a purchase, but I did stop @ Big Lots today, knowing it can be hit or miss, found the peg warming 4 staring at me with a brand new price of $3,90...interesting marketing strategy as they were not selling at $2...

Comment

• Found a little more than half a 2014 case at Target along with a pretty full case of Uncle Topolino's Band 2-packs.

Across the street at BJs, I found 2 of Hiroaki hanging on the clip strips along with some case G and others from M/N.

Comment

• picked these up Tonight:

My son grabbed the 2014 Luigi and Guido and JW Dusty Crophopper...

Timothy Twostroke looks great with my other fan Cars:

Comment

• Good to see other people are getting the Franz/Ned cases.
                  Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Christmas cars found at bigw in Perth Australia $9.54

Comment

• Cool finds guys, Franz looks awesome can't wait for him in the UK

Comment

• Found 2 Erik Laneley with the King's Nametag at Wegmans.
                        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Great finds, everyone...

Here are my finds from 23 stores in the greater Cincinnati area today:

Here are my finds from 11 Indianapolis area stores Monday... I also bought a few of the new TRU 3 packs and left cases of them... a store in northern Kentucky had 4 full cases of the 3 packs.

It was cool to find all 4 Tuners... and I couldn't believe that I found a Dusty on the pegs at a Walmart store.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                            great finds, everyone...

Here are my finds from 23 stores in the greater cincinnati area today:

here are my finds from 11 indianapolis area stores monday... I also bought a few of the new tru 3 packs and left cases of them... A store in northern kentucky had 4 full cases of the 3 packs.

it was cool to find all 4 tuners... And i couldn't believe that i found a dusty on the pegs at a walmart store.

amazing finds!

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                              Great finds, everyone...

Here are my finds from 23 stores in the greater Cincinnati area today:

Here are my finds from 11 Indianapolis area stores Monday... I also bought a few of the new TRU 3 packs and left cases of them... a store in northern Kentucky had 4 full cases of the 3 packs.

It was cool to find all 4 Tuners... and I couldn't believe that I found a Dusty on the pegs at a Walmart store.

wow 23 stores to find 7 cars
                              I'm glad you usually have better luck that that
                              my TRU has had one case of the 3 packs that I know of so far

Comment

• Including a second BJ's today:

Comment

Working...
                                X