• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
    I found a set of Cars 2 stickers (5 sheets per pack) at Poundland today
    Lol.. 1 (One?) There 50p each :/

Comment

Cars, 88
      Last edited by lovemini; 07-14-2011, 09:11 AM.

Comment

I just found the Stunt Ramp Getaway playset with Rod Redline but that's not as cool as what lovemini found.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Lovemini, I found the Dracula Mater on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.fr/DISNEY-CARS-vampi...ht_1952wt_1099

Comment

Originally posted by cvc1968 View Post

That's one great custom Vampire Mater!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Dropped my son and his children off at a friend's house this afternoon and then decided to make a short road trip, never expecting success...

Carla and Crew Chief:

cardback:

Fillmore with headset and yet another McQueen with racing wheels:

Cars2 calendar (found at Books-A-Million):

2 packs opened up:

I also picked up a Miguel Camino launcher for cvc1968 at Toys R Us, as well as the trading cards with Chocolate Lightning McQueen - it was nice to buy 12 packs of trading cards and get 4 complete sets (2 are going to GOMATERGO)... I'll post pictures of the trading cards later.
              Last edited by cac1959; 07-17-2011, 02:23 AM.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Wow nice, my missus is beetle mad, so i think its safe to say the Blue beetle (fly for Cars 1) will now be accompanied by a bigger pit crew beetle.. (All of which will be in her beetle car) :P

Comment

How much were the crew chief 2 packs and did they have anymore as I need the carla and chief 2 pack.

Comment

Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
                    How much were the crew chief 2 packs and did they have anymore as I need the carla and chief 2 pack.
                    The crew chief 2 packs are $7.99 plus tax in the stores... I've only seen them in 1 of 3 Kmart stores I've been to... I found them at one 50 miles from home yesterday... there are 4 in a case of 12 movie moments (the other 8 are the McQueen with Racing Wheels/Fillmore with headset)... I'm sure I'll be making other road trips in the coming weeks in search of them and I will try to help as many as I can - I probably need at least 12 more to help those I normally help out.

And L33t0nG - I think it's awesome that your missus enjoys Beetles to the point that she keeps them in her car... Support from a spouse/significant other/partner is important.

Comment

George those Maters are FANTASTIC!!! Cannot wait to get hold of them. Keep saying I am going to cut back but something else just drags me back in!!

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                        And L33t0nG - I think it's awesome that your missus enjoys Beetles to the point that she keeps them in her car... Support from a spouse/significant other/partner is important.
                        Lol, well it was tense to start with, known her for about 9 years now, been together for 4 years, i'd say it took a year or so to break it to her, But, i shown her the beetle, brought it her as a gift one day She loved it, i showed her the movie, and she loved it, She's Dyslexic too, so Mater is her alter-ego She loves him. So since then she's more of a fan than me, Mater Tall Tales (Cars Toons) is her domain, Even traveling in Oz we shipped over as much as we could Having a K-Mart & Target is a god sense t Cars collectors! We need them here in the UK, TRU/Argos/Disney stores just not cutting the mustard :P

P.s my perseption of my missus isn't great so far, so she hasn't got wonky eyes, with a limp, piss sack, and a guide dog :P She is a beaut..

Comment

spotted a nice micro scalextric cars 2 set in tru at 59.99, its not the one featured on the t5ad site, its better,
                          it is located in the slot car,train set ailse, but not on the main cars 2 display, dont think tru have heard of dual displays!!!!!

right , im, off, cos....

Comment

Originally posted by cvc1968 View Post

He is Catart, he did a lot of amazing custom cars, this Dracula Mater is the one in Sam's Paris show. Good work, but 165 EUR is too much to me. I will wait factory ones.

Comment

Scores from Disneyland: 7/18/11

My wife just returned from the Close to My Heart National Convention, which was held at the Disneyland Hotel... she brought me a few souvenirs:

Made from dimes: Mater and McQueen:

A Disneyland gift card:

Pirate Mater:

Comment

Finds: 7/23/11

Made a 180 mile circuit to and around most of Dayton (Ohio) this morning... Stopped at 6 Kmart, 2 Walmart, and 3 Target stores... found a few things...

1 of 6 Kmart stores had this:

I bought 1... I saw and left the $52.99 playset and the Action Agents Battle Station..

2 of 6 Kmart stores had these:

Because the 2 packs were $8.99 plus tax, I bought all 7 Carla and 4 of 15 Fillmore/McQueen packs... And all 6 Kmart stores had several Kmart 6 Cars at the $3.99 price.

1 of 3 Target stores had something new:

I left all 8 of them... I had 1 in my hands that I was going to purchase, but I ended up putting it back on the shelves... I have a Frank coming from lovemini... but can't see paying $32.09 for 1 new Car (Frank), 1 second Car (Lewis) and 5 pegwarmers... if they go on clearance I may get one.

I also opened a great package I received from my friend dad2spies...

The loose one goes to my grandson Austin...

No sign of the Metallic paint Jeff Gorvette or the Chaos in London 5 packs at the one Toys R Us that I went to - the manager thought they'd be in 2 weeks from now...

I think I'm close to being done helping friends I regularly help with Carla 2 packs and can hopefully help out some new friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X