No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - December 2013 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I received a great package from OzzieMum earlier this week... OzzieMum and Flash each donated a Silver Frosty to be used as prizes... thank you, OzzieMum and Flash... and OzzieMum included this for me:

I have a few autographed Cars items in my collection... a Darrell Waltrip autographed Darrell Cartrip... several Cars autographed by Martin Arriola, the original designer of the Mattel diecast Cars... but this Silver Frosty is very special... Many thanks, OzzieMum!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

that is a great addition cac1959

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
        Silver Frosty in the house!

LOVE that storage case! Mind sharing where you got that? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by TattoedRunner View Post
          LOVE that storage case! Mind sharing where you got that? Thanks!
          It is called the Fan Stands Play N' Display Case. I think I got mine on Amazon, but right now it is on clearance at the Target Website.

Comment

thanks!

Comment

these came today from gipsy,many many thanks

first up a few hard to find international cards including the uber rare,finn mcmissile on a 2012 straight card.

next up,again an extremely difficult to find launcher,francesco globie launcher

and last of all,a pair of the 2013 german promo lightning mcqueens

Comment

Wait....they actually DID relese that launcher?! I completely missed that!

Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
                these came today from gipsy,many many thanks

first up a few hard to find international cards including the uber rare,finn mcmissile on a 2012 straight card.

next up,again an extremely difficult to find launcher,francesco globie launcher

and last of all,a pair of the 2013 german promo lightning mcqueens

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

What the... Globie Francesco? I have seen Francesco launchers, but I have never stopped to look at them!!

Comment

the only 2 globie launchers released were that of Francesco and lightning McQueen.

Comment

• found Mark Wheelsen on ebay for 99 cents, $2.00 shipping. Not bad at all to me WP_002405.jpgWP_002407.jpg
                      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
                        the only 2 globie launchers released were tha[ATTACH=CONFIG]3573[/ATTACH]t of Francesco and lightning McQueen.
                        Really rare? Talk about luck then! Found 2 Francesco Globie and 3 McQueen Globie!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• You are finding all the older goodies. Maybe I will move to Spain. LOL
                          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Well, I think they are the only ones here. I found 20 more at TRU. Yes, 20. I think the rare things here are the normal launchers.

Comment

Working...
                            X