Recent Finds - December 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belgium score :
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally posted by iopl3887 View Post
      So you can just go to Target and ask them to bring out cases????? Cool!!!! I should do that some time..

It really depends on the Target and the employee. Target as a corporation does have a policy regarding collectors that they are not *supposed* to do that. Some employees don't care, others are reasonable if they don't see you as a reseller, and others just recite the company line. Always ask, never get discouraged with all the no's.
      's"

Comment

• I have found remnants of case U at 5 different Targets now, while Walmart and TRU seem to be stuck on case T. I've found and left several Timothy Twostrokes now. It will be interesting to see if we get flooded with case U, or if it ends up being short-lived like last year's case B released around this time.

Comment

• As far as asking in the back goes, scan a car at the price check first, and if it says there are cars in the stockroom, then ask an employee. Saves a lot of time.
          -Steve
          AKA Tmremote

Comment

• Picked up these today

Comment

• Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
              I have found remnants of case U at 5 different Targets now, while Walmart and TRU seem to be stuck on case T. I've found and left several Timothy Twostrokes now. It will be interesting to see if we get flooded with case U, or if it ends up being short-lived like last year's case B released around this time.
              Where are you located?
              Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

• Originally posted by All4Mase View Post
                Where are you located?
                This was in Northern Virginia and DC suburbs in Maryland. I normally patrol the eastern panhandle of West Virginia though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
                  I have found remnants of case U at 5 different Targets now, while Walmart and TRU seem to be stuck on case T. I've found and left several Timothy Twostrokes now. It will be interesting to see if we get flooded with case U, or if it ends up being short-lived like last year's case B released around this time.
                  I was just thinking about that the other day. Last year around this time I was searching Walmarts for the red dump bins full of case A, and I only found 1 case B (with Rip) at a Target where the guy pulled it out of the back. A friend found two more Rips at a Walmart, but that was all we saw of him until he returned in other cases later in the year.

Comment

• image.jpg image.jpg 2014 Singles arrived in Spain. I was late, the pegs were empty. I know that there were Deluxe because I heard a kid asking his parents for "the blue guy with the camera", clearly a reference to Chuck "Choke" Cables, I think. Is there another blue CAR with a camera? Also saw two King's and Snot Rod with Flames.image.jpg

Comment

• Doug Speedcheck & Uncle T's band are mine!

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

• 2014 Deluxe found in PA!

Also found Planes Echo!
                        Okay sooo..I was checking out and Nelson rang up for..

$7.97?! Aw, man! I was happy with the $6 price...

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

• Love that HW Hauler! I've only seen it once. So glad I bought one!

Comment

• Picked these guys up today in Target...

Already traded one of each to a board member here.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                              Picked these guys up today in Target...

Already traded one of each to a board member here.
                              Nice find, we haven't seen these out here yet. I'm guessing a week or two delay after you guys see them.
                              Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

• Still nothing new in Meijer... the 2014 short cards are gone... I got excited to see 4 cases of Planes and 3 boxes of Hot Wheels on a cart last night... but the Planes were all case L (all repeats) and all 3 Hot Wheels cases were missing a couple of cars - the Treasure Hunt and Secret Treasure Hunt...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                                X